DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Jarrett did say at the beginning of the promo that he had some news tonight (KOTM) and some that would be revealed in the future, no?

Not familiar with much of Karen Jarrett's work but that was a helluva promo she cut. More emotion than 90% of talent you see on TV.

On the downside, I watched about an hour more of TNA than I usually do.

On the upside, I left the TV on Destination America long enough for Shinsuke Nakamura to appear unexpectedly, so...that probably evens out.

The goofiest thing about all this is that it probably IS just a one shot deal. I don't think a GFW vs TNA deal or a merger would mean a hill of beans, but Christ, at least it would be something.

Oh, TNA. It's like WCW if it never had Flair, amazing international talent, the nWo, Chris Jericho, Goldberg or Sting. It's like 13 years of 2000 WCW.

Sadly, TNA HAD Flair, amazing international talent, the nWo, and Sting.

The goofiest thing about all this is that it probably IS just a one shot deal. I don't think a GFW vs TNA deal or a merger would mean a hill of beans, but Christ, at least it would be something.

Oh, TNA. It's like WCW if it never had Flair, amazing international talent, the nWo, Chris Jericho, Goldberg or Sting. It's like 13 years of 2000 WCW.

Sadly, TNA HAD Flair, amazing international talent, the nWo, and Sting.

I remembered Flair but totally forgot about both the Band and Sting. In my brain, Sting's career skips from the show before he turned Wolfpac, to the WWE 2K15 ad with the swank string version of his theme. Not sure if it's the years of weed or because TNA could make Hogan in 87 seem smalltime.

Jarrett did say at the beginning of the promo that he had some news tonight (KOTM) and some that would be revealed in the future, no?

Not familiar with much of Karen Jarrett's work but that was a helluva promo she cut. More emotion than 90% of talent you see on TV.

Karen v Dixie at BFG

The best part of the video was Jeff telling Dixie that she was on camera for a video tied to Global Force Wrestling and looking like "oh crap this is the last thing I need"

Love Meltzer calling out Bob Ryder for being the phony shit that he is about Jarrett

If this is just a one shot deal it seems pretty dumb to bring in a guy who's trying to compete with you when most of your roster seems to be looking for any excuse to get get the hell out of dodge.

You just described Dixie Carter to a tee, congratulations.

• Like 1