DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Probably about a year ago, the family went to Orlando to do the Disney World/Universal/Sea World circuit and our waitress at the I-Drive Tilted Kilt saw my Cactus Jack "Wanted" t-shirt and started talking about how her fiancee was part of the TNA TV production crew who was also training at Team 3D school and how paranoid they both were that TNA would go under before he could get hired as a wrestler and "make it."

-------------------------------------------

I would have to think that if Austin Aries had ever had a realistic shot at getting a gig with WWE, it would have been either during Tough Enough or when he did motion capture and voice over work for one of the WWE 2k games.

Taryn Terrell: "Stop making up rumors Internet! I just started playing!! I'm not going ANYWHERE!! #thedollhouse"

Kong: "Contrary to rumors, @IMPACTWRESTLING and I will ring in the new year together & I'll 'deck the halls' of anyone who says otherwise #staying"

Bob Ryder at Meltzer: "Neither of their contracts are up for several months. Amazed you would report something so totally wrong. This shows how little credibility he should have. He has never been more wrong on anything he has ever "reported". Not even close. He should post a retraction and an apology. @davemeltzerWON The story on your site is totally wrong and an example of irresponsible reporting. An apology and correction should follow."

I would have to think that if Austin Aries had ever had a realistic shot at getting a gig with WWE, it would have been either during Tough Enough or when he did motion capture and voice over work for one of the WWE 2k games.

I remember he was considering retirement when he got passed over for Tough Enough, but then he went to TNA and had a really incredible in-ring run from 2011-2013 and he was booked perfectly that first year, rising up from X Champ to World Champ, really protected and always kept strong. He still was delivering some good stuff in the last couple years when given the chance, but he was my pick for wrestler of the year in 2012.. so many great matches. I would definitely like to see him get a look now, 4 years since the TE deal. And yeah they should link back to the video game work and give him the Jacob Cass theme music, could be a star in no time.

This has got to be some kind of work at this point. Maybe splitting up the roster between Global Force and TNA with them working together?

Possibly, but it seems more likely people are getting sick of all the bullshit that permeates throughout the company. Paychecks are late, Dixie constantly seems to be lying out her ass, the company always seems one bad move away from completely imploding... if you were James Storm, how much longer would you put up with that?

Josh wanted to know what this mean for the future. Based on five weeks of tapings already in the can, probably not much.

:lol:

The funny thing about the Ryder rant on Meltzer is that because Dave was probably wrong on one thing that they will now claim that Dave was wrong on EVERYTHING.  

From reading my twitter the highlight of the PPV was karen Jarrett/Angle's tits in her princess outfit.    Tremendous bordering on spectacular indeed