DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Lots of rumblings that there is going to be major news on TNA today, and it is not good for TNA.  Lots of people saying lots of stuff without anything really being said.  Meltz is silent on the matter.  The major theory is that GFW and TNA are merging, which is just mind boggling.  

GFW and TNA merging would be pretty hilarious.  On the one hand, Jarrett holding out a few years while TNA devalues itself to the point where Jarrett's getting it cheaper than when he tried to buy it last time was pretty smart.  But on the other hand, Jarrett buying the money pit that is TNA is pretty stupid.

Gotta love those rumblings.  I'm hoping it's true, and they just shift everybody over to GFW.  Kill off the TNA name, get rid of Dixie and I'll be a happy man.  In reality, I'm not expecting any truth to this, as those in charge will just dismiss it as rumors.

But I'm really hoping it's true, I'll get popcorn and enjoy the madness unfolding.

Yeah. There is a lot of smoke to this, but it really makes no sense. JJ is running those house shows with 350 people showing up. TNA is losing their TV in 3 months. Who does this even benefit?

Hopefully Chris Masters and Kongo Kong

• Like 1

Because the brand name is toxic. It reeks of continued failure. Even when they do good work, which has happened more often than not since joining Destination America, they've still failed in every metric that means anything.

I love that yet again - Dixie and company told the wrestlers nothing so they basically all found out as the show was happening

So reports are that folks are not exactly pleased