DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

James Storm is TNA's Bray Wyatt knockoff. That also needs to be mentioned.

He's actually going for more Father James Mitchell than Bray which is really amusing. But yeah the context of the video was, he wants her to join him. He stopped short of saying become his bride so we can produce a perfect child. Though I suspect if Mickie ends up turning on Magnus, she'll take the kid with her and James Storm will get to rip off Raven in 2015 as well.

TNA posted this last night.http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6442-Update-on-the-Condition-of-Mickie-James

Basically she has a concussion, but is otherwise fine. I'm still trying to figure out where they filmed that track scene. Might have worked better with out the railcar in the shot. Maybe James Storm is demonic now and his shove was able to send her ten feet onto the next set of tracks. I could buy into Supernatural James Storm.

Anyway I was having a random thought and I've come to the conclusion that Ethan Carter III is the new Tully Blanchard. The guy is just such a smug asshole and plays it to perfection. They should give him one of the Knockouts that's not doing anything of interest and make her his Babydoll.

Wait, Mickie basically no sold getting hit with a train?

Man, and I thought Hogan was shitty at selling.

Are they screwing up with Storm? Guy's been over like Rover the whole time there's been a TNA, pretty much, with different tag partners, whatever. He's one of my favorites from that Land of MIsfit Toys. Are they stupiding him up?

Wait, Mickie basically no sold getting hit with a train?

Man, and I thought Hogan was shitty at selling.

Well, she sold it a bit.  Hogan would pop right up, stop the train dead in its tracks with the big boot, then climb up on the platform, and leg drop the train from above, crushing the engine until it resembled a car that's been through a compactor.

That still wouldn't be enough from Hogan.  Ten years from now, he'd be telling stories about how he beat the supertrain from the future.  Train was powered by a futuristic warp drive black hole generator that gave the train the approximate weight of a planet.  And he (Hogan) beat it by slamming it.  And that won't be the heaviest thing Hogan ever slammed.  By this point, Andre will weigh 10 million pounds in Hogan's memory.

• Like 7

Angelina Love and Davey Richards are now married

I am enjoying all the stories that are headlined "Angelina Love marries TNA wrestler"

• Like 1

Racist negative tweets

I thought they would be exaggerated, but holy shit those were fucked up. Makes the Briscoes look downright sophisticated.
Has Mark said anything publicly? I thought it was just Jay who was a moron.

Yeah, it was just Jay.