DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Obviously it increases the chances of her having a reality show. I would like to follow her as she completely denies that DA are dropping them and then once that stops being possible, her claiming it's a good thing for them because now they can find a network that will appreciate and promote them.

I definitely see Vince owning the tape library at some point, he seems big on owning every single "major" promotion that has ever existed. He'll also own ROH when they go belly up. What Vince DOES with the library is another story.

I'm not even sure who I could see WWE actually wanting that hasn't been there already. Maybe Brutus Magnus.

They would love to have Jeff Hardy back. 

I really just meant homegrown guys not even people who have been through NXT like Bram or ECIII. Of course if they picked up ECIII he should remain the fake family member of Dixie Carter.

I mean I think they should give Drew Galloway another shot but it wasn't even really that long ago that they let him go.

Because a meth addict who's prone to injury is exactly what they want in the WWE.  

You must not remember how desperate they were to keep him in 2009.

2009 WWE is quite a bit different from 2015 WWE.

• Like 1

Bringing in Jeff to challenge for the title on a Network special would be smart. Then they could just bring in Matt so they could mix it up in the tag division. Hardys/Usos could be a hell of a program, and they'd probably gel really well with Cesaro/Kidd. I don't know where either Hardy is at personally, but if they aren't a liability it would make sense.

What I can't help but wonder is would it have made any difference if it was any other wrestling show?  ROH might have a tough time as well because they're not WWE.  Not defending TNA at all because it's TNA, but sounds like DA really didn't want to give them a chance.

TNA didn't even really do anything wrong here. DA is just acting like they're being mind controlled by the whims of psychic bigfoot.

I bet they're regretting not signing Jon Moxley when they had the chance.