DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

It's not the library. Meltzer said a few weeks ago in an update that the reason they are in no rush to add the back library is because barely anyone watches it.

There weren't any official numbers but it's the original programming type things that are the things folks are watching. (Well and the PPVs)

Well fuck those people!

• Like 1

I'm going to enjoy these last few months mocking TNA, but what will we do when there is this giaant void in our mockery come September?  Oh wait, GFW is starting this summer....nevermind. 

I feel like we've just scratched the surface of Blind Vince.

• Like 1

Because a meth addict who's prone to injury is exactly what they want in the WWE.  

You must not remember how desperate they were to keep him in 2009.

2009 WWE is quite a bit different from 2015 WWE.

To a degree that is true, but WWE has tried to get him back every time his TNA contract has expired. There is no reason to think they would not make an offer.

I'm going to enjoy these last few months mocking TNA, but what will we do when there is this giaant void in our mockery come September? Oh wait, GFW is starting this summer....nevermind.

I feel like we've just scratched the surface of Blind Vince.
Very true. I'm only about a month into beating that joke to death.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/581497-tna-statement-on-cancelation

Statement from TNA Regarding IMPACT WRESTLING

It has come to our attention that several internet news sources have falsely attributed statements to TNA, its executives and broadcasting partner. These false statements constitute defamation and if necessary we will seek all legal remedies available to us.

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

I'm amazed and annoyed by the vitriol of TNA fans against Meltzer. Like it's his fault it's cancelled. Like they've done anything remotely near putting over the shows as much as he has at late. All these fans are convinced Meltzer hates TNA because of 5-8 year old podcast footage about Jenna Morasca and shit. None of them actually read or listen to what he says about the shows.

I love that TNA's statement only denies that TNA has said anything, not the actual important merits of the story.

Or really even the content. Some "angelfire-dot-com-backslash-wrestlingiscool-dot-html" site could have said "Psychic Bigfoot: New TNA booker!!!11 OMG GUYZ!!!!" and Dixie could be referring to that, but hoping and praying that we *think* she's talking about the DA cancellation.

She's stupid, but if she knows she's stupid, that almost would make her smart. Let's keep watching ....

Psychic Bigfoot is from one of the cryptozoology shows on Destination America. DVDVR's partnership with this telepathic missing link has been the most mutually beneficial relationship to come from TNA on DA.

You also need to know that Dean Ambrose is a bigfoot expert. 

I feel like we need one of those pre-match WWE video packages to explain all of this to people coming in late. Maybe with a Johnny Cash song in the background.

• Like 3