DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

You also need to know that Dean Ambrose is a bigfoot expert. 

I feel like we need one of those pre-match WWE video packages to explain all of this to people coming in late. Maybe with a Johnny Cash song in the background.

I don't think Johnny Cash would properly tell the tale of the bizarre nature of the relationship between Psychic Bigfoot, Dean Ambrose, TNA, and Destination America. I'm thinking something along the lines of Buckethead; something involving Mike Patton, like Fantomas or Tomahawk; or perhaps Dillinger Escape Plan. 

Statement from TNA Regarding IMPACT WRESTLING

It has come to our attention that several internet news sources have falsely attributed statements to TNA, its executives and broadcasting partner. These false statements constitute defamation and if necessary we will seek all legal remedies available to us.

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

That's cute. But there's no way in hell Meltzer is going to take this seriously.

Considering the type of programming that airs on Destination America, how much of a stink do you have to have on you for advertisers to say: "we want no part of that!"

Just as baffling is that those advertisers don't like wrestling, but have no such issues with highbrow programming such as "Hillbilly Blood" or "Sinkholes: Swallowed Alive" (I'd add a TNA joke here, but it sucks that folks are going to lose their jobs)

I remember in the '90s there was that whole Kurt Cobain vs. Billy Corgan rivalry thing going on.

I know he's dead and all, but I can't help but feel Kurt won at the end of the day.

• Like 2

Considering the type of programming that airs on Destination America, how much of a stink do you have to have on you for advertisers to say: "we want no part of that!"

Just as baffling is that those advertisers don't like wrestling, but have no such issues with highbrow programming such as "Hillbilly Blood" or "Sinkholes: Swallowed Alive" (I'd add a TNA joke here, but it sucks that folks are going to lose their jobs)

The problem is, wrestling fans, by and large, don't buy the products that get advertised.  The ones that watch those shows do, at least more.

It's not the library. Meltzer said a few weeks ago in an update that the reason they are in no rush to add the back library is because barely anyone watches it.

There weren't any official numbers but it's the original programming type things that are the things folks are watching. (Well and the PPVs)

Well fuck those people!

So much great wrestling at their finger tips, yet they choose Total Divas and Countdown.

TNA might want to consider banning email from the workplace.

Either that or downgrade their Microsoft products because trying to understand Outlook 2013 to way too complicated

The real problem is that Jarrett took all the IT people when he left. He had a vision, you see.

Marvin-TV-3.jpg