DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I love Chamber of Horrors, it's fucking fun and weird and awful and wonderful all at the same time.

Barry Windham on a team with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and The One Man Gang seems like the most random pairing ever. Also I thought the Oz gimmick didn't last that long. Superbrawl to Halloween Havoc would have been a good seven or eight months.

Bradshaw looks like he's holding a large white used condom, too.

In that book he wrote "Have More Money Now", he talked about wrestling in Mexico and keeping his pay for the night in his boot and sock cause if he didn't it wouldn't be there when he got back. I'm guessing if that's what he's holding. Either that or it was him about to do his Homey The Clown impersonation on some poor guy in the shower.

I love Chamber of Horrors, it's fucking fun and weird and awful and wonderful all at the same time.

Barry Windham on a team with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and The One Man Gang seems like the most random pairing ever. Also I thought the Oz gimmick didn't last that long. Superbrawl to Halloween Havoc would have been a good seven or eight months.

I recall how strange it was that Windham was put on the heel team despite having been turned face after the Luger heel turn and I did appreciate the last-minute "cruncher" hijinx to get him out of the match and Vader into the match, but was an "official" reason ever given to explain how Gang & Oz got replaced by Cactus & Abby (which, admittedly, made more sense within the context of the Sting feud...)?

Oz had pretty kickass theme music. I loved the "Another One Bites the Dust" knock-off bass line.

• Like 1

Today's the anniversary for:

tumblr_ne4oy2SLcr1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

It bugs me that Windham's the only one wearing a lab coat.  Safety first, Horsemen.

You'd think Flair would want to wear one just so he could flash some people later.

• Like 1