DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Holy shit, I was thinking the same thing, "why is Sid a palette swap Mark Henry?"  Also, Ric Flair, Pantsless Mad Scientist could have been money.  He already figured out a way to fix Arn's bald spot.

Aside from the piss poor artwork, what's the concept here?  Are they imbuing Sid with the essence of Sting?  Is Sting a giant head like Oz?  I just don't get it.

Here's a pic of Hulk without the weave on. I guess the bandana is more sensible than whatever animal died on his lawyer's head.

hulk%20hogan%20lawyer%20outside%20court%

Dude went to his cosmetic surgeon and said, "make me look like the love child of Bill Gates and John Voight."

I was getting kind of a Gary Oldman as Mason Verger vibe.

• Like 2

Here's a pic of Hulk without the weave on. I guess the bandana is more sensible than whatever animal died on his lawyer's head.

Dude went to his cosmetic surgeon and said, "make me look like the love child of Bill Gates and John Voight."

dude picked out a picture of a celebrity and accidentally picked the David Duke look

I think he's closer to Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys. With Donald Trump's hair. 

So how bad was that Chamber of Horrors match? I've still never seen it. The review in DVDVR #100 makes it out to be the funniest trainwreck ever.

EDIT: I watched the last seven minutes of it just now. Abdullah "reviving" and flat sprinting out of the cage and then proceeding to beat up the "ghouls" outside (they look like a team of Onryos) made me laugh out loud. That's the fastest I've seen the man ever move.

dude picked out a picture of a celebrity and accidentally picked the David Duke look

"Not THAT thin white Duke!"

• Like 2

I'm sure Jon misspells his name all the time. I know sometimes I spell my name with a G and an I.
  • Like 6

Holy shit, I was thinking the same thing, "why is Sid a palette swap Mark Henry?"  Also, Ric Flair, Pantsless Mad Scientist could have been money.  He already figured out a way to fix Arn's bald spot.

Aside from the piss poor artwork, what's the concept here?  Are they imbuing Sid with the essence of Sting?  Is Sting a giant head like Oz?  I just don't get it.

It's supposed to be The Horsemen "creating" Sid Vicious, the giant monster that was set to destroy Sting... not too sure why the floating Sting head though. You can kinda see a similar setup in the promo for the show and in this Sid Vicious card:

tumblr_muzmvm79FS1sg99p0o2_500.png

What the heck does that sign say behind Mr. John Hawk?

Something about Sexual Badassery? Someone needs to shed some light on this for us.

"Sexual harassment in this area will not be reported. However, it will be" is all that is visible. Insert shower joke.