DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Del Ray remains the sleaziest-looking motherfucker I've seen in wrestling. He just looks like the kind of guy who bums around gas stations at midnight trolling for whatever he can. Swank robe though. Ditto Vader's cape. Wrestling needs more capes - A Double can't carry the banner alone.

• Like 2

It took Triple H a while to figure out a look. He showed on a '99 Raw wearing a leather shirt, leather pants, and a big fucking cross like a gothic biker. It was withouth question the most ridiculous getup on a show that included guys like Vis, Taker, Vince, etc.

• Like 1

It took Triple H a while to figure out a look. He showed on a '99 Raw wearing a leather shirt, leather pants, and a big fucking cross like a gothic biker. It was withouth question the most ridiculous getup on a show that included guys like Vis, Taker, Vince, etc.

ALL the DX guys loved wearing those stupid ass berets you'd see people in back then

corp_800_display_image.jpg?1313635163

• Like 1

Bob Holly is 51 and still looking jacked. I'd much rather see him get another run, instead of Sting.

Holly headlined a Reality of Wrestling show I went to a couple of weeks ago. He looks fantastic, other than the shitty tattoo and bleached horseshoe hair.

• Like 1

ALL the DX guys loved wearing those stupid ass berets you'd see people in back then

HHH's hat is the least ridiculous thing he's wearing in that picture.

• Like 1

That '97 ECW World Title design is honestly an all-time favorite for me. It's got a lot of what I like about the Big Gold, with a bit more pizazz. I love that Funk and Race have real belts, while JC, fittingly, has a replica. He knows his place in this thing.

• Like 1