DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Btw I think Rusev has an incredible face run in him. We keep saying he's being groomed for Cena but i think the right move is to groom him for a young star (crazy I know). Put him over Cena at Wrestlemania and do Reigns vs Rusev for Summerslam.

Whenever Lana turns on him he becomes the most sympathetic ass kicker in the world and you can do a bunch of Moscow on the Hudson style promos.

"American ice cream!"

All part of my 2 year fantasy booked WWE.

There's only one possible endgame for Rusev and that's Kurt Angle.

Rusev can do a hometown challenge.  They go to Pittsburgh, where the Babe Ruth of the WWE Bruno Samartino comes up to stand up for his adopted country.  Rusev stares him down into a corner.  Cue the American Hero music....Kurt squashes Rusev in 30 seconds.  Then have Kurt squash Roman Reigns for good measure in 30 seconds right afterwards.  Kurt versus Brock for the belt at Mania (which will eventually become a 3-way with Cena).  Rusev and Roman get repackaged as a new samoan headhunters SWAT team.   Lana becomes a hot jungle woman who controls them.  She only wears a loin cloth.  Win....win....win.

That started off really good.  Then got really weird in the middle.  Then got really, really, really good in the last two sentences. 

10390434_935633116464087_718934497517408

Not impressed.
Rusev-Lana-Florida-State.jpg

She's from Gainsville. That is how you heel folks.

Wasn't she one of the FSU Cowgirls as well? She's just taking her boyfriend to her alma mater.

Lana and Rusev as a real life couple is still one of the weirder pairings.

I don't care how creepy this makes me but i imagine they have incredible sex.

"RUSEV CRUSH!" Just took on an entirely new context...

I like the concept of Rusev v. Angle, but I would prefer it after the Rusev face turn and Angle comes in as the smarmy jingoistic "hero" who doubts Rusev's newfound love of the USA. Lana joins up with Angle (that would be gold, skit-wise) and Zeb returns help Rusev to even the odds.

call me, Vince,

RAF

I like the concept of Rusev v. Angle, but I would prefer it after the Rusev face turn and Angle comes in as the smarmy jingoistic "hero" who doubts Rusev's newfound love of the USA. Lana joins up with Angle (that would be gold, skit-wise) and Zeb returns help Rusev to even the odds.

call me, Vince,

RAF

This. Is. Awesome.

My friend thinks Rusev could never turn face and I try to explain, the heat is all on Lana. He's just a giant ass kicker. Once he gets some sympathy and loves the us he'll me a money printing machine.

My friend thinks Rusev could never turn face and I try to explain, the heat is all on Lana. He's just a giant ass kicker. Once he gets some sympathy and loves the us he'll me a money printing machine.

Like this guy?

03.jpg

call me, Vince,

RAF

essentially this is the Sgt. Slaughter v. Nikolai Volkoff 1990 feud before they turned Slaughter into an Iraqi sympathizer?

I think the 2014 equivalent to that would involve Angle turning into an ISIS sympathizer touting the Four Is (Intelligence, Integrity, Intensity, ISIS) instead of Three Is. Plus they'd probably try to get Daivari or Armando Alejandro Estrada back in the WWE to manage Angle.

While we're breaking kayfabe:

Ep9n1VT.jpg?1

I think now it's Leno and Lesnar on who can get away with wearing a denim jacket with denim jeans in public.

Lesnar could wear a puffy pirate shirt and bell bottoms in public. Who would be dumb enough to mock him?

• Like 1

I like to think that Rusev and Lana are there in character to show support for the Native Americans who had their lands stolen by the Imperialist America.

that's fuckin brilliant

Is Tatanka busy nowadays?

Tatanka could declare his allegiance for Russia because the great Vladmir Putin would never slaughter an indigenous population. 

Like this guy?

03.jpg

Yeah, but Kenso was useless. Rusev can actually work a good match.