RIPPA

16.jpg

♪♫ I decided long ago

never to walk in anyone's shadows

If I fail, if I succeed

At least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me

They can't take away my dignity ♪♫

Why didn't anyone post a pic of Mark Henry?! Damn you iPhone.

16.jpg

♪♫ I decided long ago

never to walk in anyone's shadows

If I fail, if I succeed

At least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me

They can't take away my dignity ♪♫

Why didn't anyone post a pic of Mark Henry?! Damn you iPhone.

Because no one had a free hand.

tumblr_m7nc57QYpS1qgd0ejo1_500.png

You totally knew what this was going to be.

I love the Miz looking like Bob Backlund and Cena looking like Shane Douglas.

I stared at that for about a minute trying to work out who Sheamus looked like. It's Petey Williams.

I was going to say a less barrel chested Scott Norton.

I love the Miz looking like Bob Backlund and Cena looking like Shane Douglas.

I stared at that for about a minute trying to work out who Sheamus looked like. It's Petey Williams.

I was going to say a less barrel chested Scott Norton.

There is no such thing as a "less barrel chested Scott Norton".  Not possible

I think the fact that Lana uses those damn clap sticks at sporting events makes her enough of a heel.  Hate those things 

I use to not care about Rusev and Lana's or their Commie leanings but now that I know she's an FSU fan, they're easily my most hated people on the roster.

I just lost my shit picturing Lana telling Rusev to F BIG SHOW RIGHT IN THE P.

Seriously, all these photos of them at sporting events would make a pretty natural way for them to segue into faces should that time come.

I use to not care about Rusev and Lana's or their Commie leanings but now that I know she's an FSU fan, they're easily my most hated people on the roster.

I just lost my shit picturing Lana telling Rusev to F BIG SHOW RIGHT IN THE P.

Seriously, all these photos of them at sporting events would make a pretty natural way for them to segue into faces should that time come.

If this were the Attitude Era, Big Show would do a blade job after Rusev carved his forehead with a crab claw.

10390434_935633116464087_718934497517408

Not impressed.

Rusev-Lana-Florida-State.jpg

She's from Gainsville. That is how you heel folks.

Wasn't she one of the FSU Cowgirls as well? She's just taking her boyfriend to her alma mater.

Lana and Rusev as a real life couple is still one of the weirder pairings.

I don't care how creepy this makes me but i imagine they have incredible sex.

• Like 1

Btw I think Rusev has an incredible face run in him. We keep saying he's being groomed for Cena but i think the right move is to groom him for a young star (crazy I know). Put him over Cena at Wrestlemania and do Reigns vs Rusev for Summerslam.

Whenever Lana turns on him he becomes the most sympathetic ass kicker in the world and you can do a bunch of Moscow on the Hudson style promos.

"American ice cream!"

All part of my 2 year fantasy booked WWE.

• Like 1

Btw I think Rusev has an incredible face run in him. We keep saying he's being groomed for Cena but i think the right move is to groom him for a young star (crazy I know). Put him over Cena at Wrestlemania and do Reigns vs Rusev for Summerslam.

Whenever Lana turns on him he becomes the most sympathetic ass kicker in the world and you can do a bunch of Moscow on the Hudson style promos.

"American ice cream!"

There's only one possible endgame for Rusev and that's Kurt Angle.

"American ice cream!"

Rusev can do a hometown challenge.  They go to Pittsburgh, where the Babe Ruth of the WWE Bruno Samartino comes up to stand up for his adopted country.  Rusev stares him down into a corner.  Cue the American Hero music....Kurt squashes Rusev in 30 seconds.  Then have Kurt squash Roman Reigns for good measure in 30 seconds right afterwards.  Kurt versus Brock for the belt at Mania (which will eventually become a 3-way with Cena).  Rusev and Roman get repackaged as a new samoan headhunters SWAT team.   Lana becomes a hot jungle woman who controls them.  She only wears a loin cloth.  Win....win....win.

• Like 4

"American ice cream!"

Rusev can do a hometown challenge.  They go to Pittsburgh, where the Babe Ruth of the WWE Bruno Samartino comes up to stand up for his adopted country.  Rusev stares him down into a corner.  Cue the American Hero music....Kurt squashes Rusev in 30 seconds.  Then have Kurt squash Roman Reigns for good measure in 30 seconds right afterwards.  Kurt versus Brock for the belt at Mania (which will eventually become a 3-way with Cena).  Rusev and Roman get repackaged as a new samoan headhunters SWAT team.   Lana becomes a hot jungle woman who controls them.  She only wears a loin cloth.  Win....win....win.

Angle vs. Lesnar II. Wrestlemania. Hell in a Cell. Shooting Star Press from the top of the cage through the announce table.

Now who wouldn't be down for that?

• Like 1