DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

He shows up in the early 80's and convinces a young Scott Rechsteiner to inject this special "Super Juice" he brought with him from the future in order to save mankind from themselves.

Sadly, his speech to his younger self was incoherent and rambling and young Scott Rechsteiner had no idea what his future self was going on about.  Generations later - after the nuclear holocaust - a group of mutant cockroach smarks would discover video of the incident and rave about what a great promo the future Steiner cut.

• Like 2

That Vader figure has the mastodon helmet, you guys

Sweeeeeeeet.  "And click the Amazon banner, it helps us pay the bills and it's no extra charge to you...."

The "flex" capacitor....

Sorry.

Flex-Capacitor was the name of one of my characters on City of Villains. Powerhouse/Electric Armor.

• Like 1

tumblr_nbx0nvwUxv1rw02a0o1_1280.jpg

Great, now I'm picturing Lil Petey Pump's story about Steiner doing 90 down some small down street.

88 MILES PER HOUR.

Bxsn6CdCYAA4A8-.jpg

Weed is legal here in Colorado.

Who's gonna be first guy to photoshop a blunt between his fingers?

9qlh93E.jpg

I'm sure if I wasnt rushing I could do better.

• Like 2

Bxsn6CdCYAA4A8-.jpg

Jesus, can you imagine how scary Vader's helmet would be while you're in the midst of an acid trip?

Now we know 4:20 is what's meant by Vader Time. Maybe Vader will turn his helmet into the mother of all bongs.

tumblr_nbx0nvwUxv1rw02a0o1_1280.jpg

Great, now I'm picturing Lil Petey Pump's story about Steiner doing 90 down some small down street.

88 MILES PER HOUR.

Bxsn6CdCYAA4A8-.jpg

9qlh93E.jpg

I'm sure if I wasnt rushing I could do better.

I think this is pretty fantastic, but come on folks....we all know Vader converted the mastodon mask into a giant bong.  

• Like 3