DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

I blame 50/50 booking. I mean Barrett was on a roll and you can't tell me he wasn't getting poops, then he won that trash can belt and started losing every match. Bray was on fire until the Cena gets, now he's just done schmuck who lost to Cena. Cesaro was getting huge pops for the setting, the battle royal, and when Swagger broke the trophy the fetus was pissed, then they took away his swing (seriously, why?) Couldn't decide if he was heel out face, and had him losing constantly. I'm on a phone so I can't go all into it but this is one of the worst bored and produced times I've ever seen.

*giggle*

• Like 1

Ok,I I just had a thought.

I think the wwe has stars on their hands. Dean Ambrose is clearly the man, Rollins has been a great heel and quite the physique, Wyatt had something strong until the losses to Cena and I think Harper could really explode as well, my viewing crew was in love with BNB and he was getting massively over, Rusev is clearly here to stay, even guys like Cesaro and Ziggler had big momentum at various points that they squandered. I know what the problem is.

John Cena and Randy Orton.

In the past these two guys would've been signed to a different company eventually, depleting Vince's roster and forcing him to put faith in a new federation.one of the biggest problems with the titles is, and Meltzer talked about this recently, I'd there's a glass ceiling where a guy line Randy Orton, who should be IC Champ, would see it as a demotion. There's a hard line between Cena, Orton, and everyone else. No talent will be taken seriously until beat one of those two, until then they're just another loser who eats and RKO or has to respect the Cenation.

Cena is fine for what he is but fuck I wish Orton would get Fuckin fired. He's without a doubt the blandest wrestler ever,I don't know anyone who likes him (I'm referring to kids I know), I never seen an Orton shirt ever (I never see a week-long shirt but you know what I mean), and he's had the exact save look, attitude and move set for eight years.

I guess I'm done. Fire Randy Orton.

Rusev is clearly here to stay just like Ryback was 2 years ago.  He'll be turned face and doing cutesy backstage dance party segments with Nikolai Volkoff and Sgt. Slaughter within a year.

Randy Orton is not the problem.  Randy Orton is not the booker.  Evident in the supposed intention to turn him face again before Mania when he is clearly more natural and effective as a heel.  He is SUCH a good heel that internet smarks actually BLAME him for bad booking and think he should be fired because of it!

Between Miz, Del Rio, and Orton, I don't know which was the most misguided babyface run attempt of the last few years.  They should all be heels always.

• Like 1