DVDVR Message Board

Raw 7-21-14

MGFanJay

MIz/Ziggler was good stuff. They work well together and Miz's new character has been pretty good so far. Triple H was great in the opening promo, loved the later tease of Cena/Orton really being the SummerSlam main. Liking the SummerSlam big three of Cena/Lesnar, Ambrose/Rollins, and Reigns/Orton.

Maybe I just noticed the juggernaut thing now. You could clearly hear Vince in the headset yelling "DAMMIT SAY THE NAME COLE" because he busted it out like three, four times in as many minutes.

How has a recording of the feed of Vince screaming at the announcers not made its way to the Internet yet?

Well when someone gets ahold of Smackdown, its usually because they find the sattelite feed the WWE is using to send it back to Stamford. Of all those shows found, you hear Cole and who ever's with him talking to Vince but never Vince himself. From what I remember in taking television production, the channel to that headset is just direct from the truck so its not being broadcast.

Sad cause I would absolutley love to see an episode of RAW with like a directors commentary of Vince screaming instructions.

According to Meltzer

Mark Henry

will be your newest member of the Black Power Rangers.

Of the current group, I can see Zach Ryder fitting in as the Owen.  The current group is so nerdy off camera he'd fit right in.

According to Meltzer

Mark Henry

Of the current group, I can see Zach Ryder fitting in as the Owen.  The current group is so nerdy off camera he'd fit right in.

So

Mark Henry

has now completed one rotation around the entire WWE Universe.

• Like 4

According to Meltzer

Mark Henry

So

Mark Henry

has now completed one rotation around the entire WWE Universe.

50smq1.gif

• Like 2

According to Meltzer

Mark Henry

My (and all of your) reaction:

tumblr_inline_mknk9oPHdI1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

So they're not gonna use Titus ONeil or David Otunga for this? Two guys with degrees, one with a law degree from Hahvahd, both of whom seem to exemplify the "no caricatures" nature of this stable? That doesn't seem smart. Too soon to react though, I guess. Maybe it'll catch on and they'll grow. Or, more likely, someone will replace Kofi when they give him "half-assed baby face push" #476...

Maybe I just noticed the juggernaut thing now. You could clearly hear Vince in the headset yelling "DAMMIT SAY THE NAME COLE" because he busted it out like three, four times in as many minutes.

How has a recording of the feed of Vince screaming at the announcers not made its way to the Internet yet?

Well when someone gets ahold of Smackdown, its usually because they find the sattelite feed the WWE is using to send it back to Stamford. Of all those shows found, you hear Cole and who ever's with him talking to Vince but never Vince himself. From what I remember in taking television production, the channel to that headset is just direct from the truck so its not being broadcast.

Sad cause I would absolutley love to see an episode of RAW with like a directors commentary of Vince screaming instructions.

I know it's not broadcast, but I'm surprised someone from WWE production hasn't leaked a copy of at least a snippet of it.

I enjoyed Paige's babyface turn, and am interested in the prospects of a New Nation. The fans should hang their heads for giving a Miz match a 'this is awesome' chant though.

Thing is, it was a really good match. This is the best Miz has been in 3-4 years, both from a character and in-ring perspective (I also thought very highly of his match with Jericho a few weeks back).

• Like 1

Stephanie McMahon released from jail, described as 'emotional wreck'

Following her arrest and incarceration on Monday Night Raw, WWE.com learned that Stephanie McMahon was released from the Miami-Dade Police Department at approximately 4 a.m. ET Tuesday morning.

Her husband, Triple H, arrived at police headquarters at about 1 a.m. ET and immediately posted bail. Ms. McMahon will need to return to Miami at a later date to face charges of battery and resisting arrest.

Sources say the McMahon family is extremely upset and their attorneys are looking into the best course of action. A source close to Triple H told WWE.com his wife is "an emotional wreck" and "juggling anger, embarrassment, humiliation and self-pity."

I love that he didn't show up until 1 am. Some wonderfully subtle storytelling if they take it somewhere.

I'm glad Paige finally turned, because the frenemies thing was stupid, but I wish she'd stop saying "this is my house." She sounds ridiculous.

Happy to see I'm not the only one enjoying Miz currently. It's exactly what he needed to be doing all along.