DVDVR Message Board

Raw 7-21-14

MGFanJay

I enjoyed Paige's babyface turn, and am interested in the prospects of a New Nation. The fans should hang their heads for giving a Miz match a 'this is awesome' chant though.

Thing is, it was a really good match. This is the best Miz has been in 3-4 years, both from a character and in-ring perspective (I also thought very highly of his match with Jericho a few weeks back).

I thought the match was poor.

I would prefer them to bring up Jason Jordan or Angelo Dawkins from NXT rather than waste good spots on the card on Titus O'Neil and David Otunga.

I like Jason Jordon/an and all, but Titus O'Neil is amazing and deserves a better spot. 

Stephanie McMahon released from jail, described as 'emotional wreck'

Following her arrest and incarceration on Monday Night Raw, WWE.com learned that Stephanie McMahon was released from the Miami-Dade Police Department at approximately 4 a.m. ET Tuesday morning.

Her husband, Triple H, arrived at police headquarters at about 1 a.m. ET and immediately posted bail. Ms. McMahon will need to return to Miami at a later date to face charges of battery and resisting arrest.

Sources say the McMahon family is extremely upset and their attorneys are looking into the best course of action. A source close to Triple H told WWE.com his wife is "an emotional wreck" and "juggling anger, embarrassment, humiliation and self-pity."

I love that he didn't show up until 1 am. Some wonderfully subtle storytelling if they take it somewhere.

I so hope she does a Winthorpe "Those women in there tried to have sex with me!"

• Like 1

Next week on raw

Colonel rob parker leads out steph and emma in chain gang togs and chains.

And of course, they'll be renamed "Piper" and "Alex."

Following her arrest and incarceration on Monday Night Raw, WWE.com learned that Stephanie McMahon was released from the Miami-Dade Police Department at approximately 4 a.m. ET Tuesday morning.

Her husband, Triple H, arrived at police headquarters at about 1 a.m. ET and immediately posted bail. Ms. McMahon will need to return to Miami at a later date to face charges of battery and resisting arrest.

Sources say the McMahon family is extremely upset and their attorneys are looking into the best course of action. A source close to Triple H told WWE.com his wife is "an emotional wreck" and "juggling anger, embarrassment, humiliation and self-pity."

I love that he didn't show up until 1 am. Some wonderfully subtle storytelling if they take it somewhere.

I so hope she does a Winthorpe "Those women in there tried to have sex with me!"

The whole thing needs to culminate in Steph dressed as a disheveled Mrs. Claus and clumsily trying to plant drugs on Cena to get the belt off of him. That and Triple H getting knocked out and put into a gorilla suit.

• Like 1

The whole thing needs to culminate in Steph dressed as a disheveled Mrs. Claus and clumsily trying to plant drugs on Cena to get the belt off of him. That and Triple H getting knocked out and put into a gorilla suit.

The only good movie reference in this thread. 

Fucking shitty ass Netflix originals.