DVDVR Message Board

Raw 7-21-14

MGFanJay

As long as the don't add RVD as the white guy who thinks he is black

And now I want to see Bo going around barely saying "Mah nigga!" to every person on the roster. Kinda like that one backstage segment with HBK superkick'ing everyone he saw..

There is something very cool to me about watching Moxley v Claudio on RAW! 

Not a bad Raw once it got moving. 

How is Ziggler getting away with D f'n Z on his tights?

Miz with a belt IS better with a belt than without one.

Ambrose telling Steph to look up his buddies slippery Pete and Fat Tony was awesome. Love his character more and more. It's almost like they know after every show to go get Ambrose, he will say something cool.

Ambrose telling Steph to look up his buddies slippery Pete and Fat Tony was awesome. Love his character more and more. It's almost like they know after every show to go get Ambrose, he will say something cool.

Think how awesome it'd be if they let Ambrose say those cool thing ON TV instead! But I guess they have an embarrassment of new star riches so by all means keep putting Dean's brilliant promos on youtube where 5% of your audience to sees them. I know, I know, broken record but I guess I'll never understand why they stuff a 3 hour show with filler and boring nonsense on then hide gold like Dean's promos on their youtube channel.

• Like 1

I agree stuff he says should be on the main show, but he also had that great promo to Cena and Reigns before he got beat down. He gets people hyped and I think the "slow burn" of him getting his hands on Rollins is awesome. WWE clearly sees something special in the guy and they seem to be giving him a lot of freedom or at least he's making whatever they want him to say come across very natural and smooth. 

He may get his cool off time like Cesaro and everyone else, but he is still making a name for himself now. Catchphrase and a COOL t-shirt away from taking over. Plus he looks like he has been bulking up a bit more from his NXT/FCW days which can't hurt the dude.

• Like 1

I'd kind of like him to keep going with "ignore the crowd" and not try too obviously to create. Cathcphrase or tshirt slogan. It would be nice to see if someone can still get over without giving in to the more cloying parts that even with Bryan got a little distracting. Like sometimes Bryan couldn't really go with the emotion of the story because he had to keep bringing up chants or going back and forth with the crowd to try and "trend".

I'd like to think that's not a permant and essential part of things now.

• Like 2

Are you talking about the ref?

Also, where did Xavier Woods come from? He showed up from out of no where. He also looked like a member of Bell Biv Devoe that hasn't had a haircut since Poison came out.

• Like 1

I was shocked that Black Glasses Freakout Guy wasn't in the Taker/Lesnar video. They showed everyone but him for whatever reason. 

Guess Reigns' new nickname is "the Juggernaut". Ugh. Can we have one headliner that doesn't have some fuckin' MMA nom de guerre?

The RVD thing would never work because you just know he will never, ever change that haircut. No matter how cool it would be for him to rip off Drexl. 

Is Stephanie the first person to be arrested for a crime committed on a pro wrestling program? Attempted vehicular homicide, attempted homicide and kidnapping are not serious enough to get law enforcement involved, but slapping a fan is. Tim McGraw should be happy that he isn't in WWE.

Flair got arrested for punching a fan (Paul London, I believe) on TV in 2001 or 2002. You can't fuck with the fans.