DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Santino retired? That sucks. I had the chance to hang out with Anthony a few months ago and he was looking forward to his comeback from the last neck injury. And I really thought the Santino character had one serious push, even after being a comedy character for so long. Those final moments at RR and EC were absolutely electric...too bad it couldn't happen. But I know how much he enjoys his gym, he's still a young guy, glad he has a plan b to fall back on.

Santino retired? That sucks. I had the chance to hang out with Anthony a few months ago and he was looking forward to his comeback from the last neck injury. And I really thought the Santino character had one serious push, even after being a comedy character for so long. Those final moments at RR and EC were absolutely electric...too bad it couldn't happen. But I know how much he enjoys his gym, he's still a young guy, glad he has a plan b to fall back on.

They should run an angle where Santino holds auditions for Cobra's new partner. Guys can have matches every week where they pull out the sock but nothing happens. Then Samoa Joe debuts dressed as an Indian snake charmer.

• Like 1

They should bring back Robert Fuller and Too Cold Scorpio for that. I hear they both have snakes in their trunks already.

Virgil too, if the story of him getting a job by unleashing his snake on Pat Paterson's desk is to be believed.