DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Makes me wonder if the Twisted Tea commercial was the kiss of death for Santino. I mean he already had the Battlearts center, then he loses a legit angle with a fake girlfriend, then that had to be the most embarrassing thing he's been involved with on-air. 

Germany? No, they certainly would have said so. There was nothing Prussian about Mr. Panzer's bearing or ringwork. I would be more inclined to think Belgium, as I can picture the Panzer family (all masked, of course) sharing some fine ale and nibbling on chocolates after the show.

Lana is really about 30-40 years too late. With her dedication to kayfabe, she would've killed it in the territories. 

More like she would have been killed in the territories.  I mean i don't care how sexy you are but if you wave a USSR flag at a NASCAR event in 1980 you are in deep shit   :unsure:

• Like 1

Holy fuck, when I read the Samoa Joe story and found out it's only because he and Triple H are following each other now, I had a great, hearty laugh.

But in all seriousness, yes, Samoa

Joe has taken a step down in years. But it's TNA. I wouldn't give a shit either. I think a WWE run would be real motivation for him. I'd be excited. But it ain't happening.