DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

When and where did the Brock and Jesse photo take place?

Looks like a dark match before Raw started.

WWF @ Minneapolis, MN - Target Center - June 4, 2001 (11,417)

Taka Michinoku defeated Johnny Parks

Brock Lesnar & Shelton Benjamin (w/ Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura) defeated Scotty Zappa & Marcus Maximus

Jakked:

X-Pac & Justin Credible (w/ Albert) defeated Raven & Billy Gunn when X-Pac pinned Gunn with a roll up after Albert interfered

Steve Blackman pinned Steve Lumpkin at 3:49 with a suplex

WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Jerry Lynn pinned Michael Shane at 3:37 with a tornado DDT

Haku pinned Rory Fox at 2:55 with the Tongan Death Grip

Raw is War:

WWF IC Champion Kane pinned Christian with a powerbomb

KOTR Qualifying Round: Jeff Hardy pinned Matt Hardy with a backslide

Kurt Angle, Hardcore & Crash Holly defeated Bubba Ray, D-Von, & Spike Dudley when Angle pinned Bubba with the Olympic Slam

WWF Tag Team Champion Chris Benoit defeated the Big Show via submission with the Crippler Crossface

KOTR Qualifying Round: Rhyno pinned Tazz with the Gore

Trish Stratus defeated Terri in a Bra & Panties match at 2:08 after Terri became distracted by Perry Saturn, who came in the ring wearing a robe, then revealed he was wearing bra and panties himself

WWF World Champion Steve Austin pinned WWF Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho at 10:59 with the Stunner; moments prior to the finish, William Regal came ringside and pulled surprise guest ringside enforcer Mick Foley out of the ring as Jericho had the champion caught in the Walls of Jericho; in the ensuing brawl on the floor, Foley accidentally hit Jericho with a steel chair blow to the head as he attempted to attack Regal; Vince McMahon was banned from ringside for the duration of the bout; after the match, Foley brought Regal into the ring where he was put in Jericho's Walls of Jericho while at the same time sustaining the Mr. Socko Mandible Claw from Foley (Action!)

So close to having 3MB at show up at this year's King of Trio. C'mon... Where's that Slater release!!

You should call up where he works a bunch of times and get him fired.

Manure, you know when you break it down it's really quite refreshing.

• Like 1

I saw Aksana at a house show like two months ago in my town, and EVERYONE over the age of 12 was getting SUPER weird about her. I don't want to be future endeavored from the board, so that's all I'll say about that.

Not a terrible card.

Not a terrible card?! That's a little understated, if you ask me. It's got MTV star "Rapid Delivery" Rory mafuckin' Fox, what else could you ask for?!!?

So close to having 3MB at show up at this year's King of Trio. C'mon... Where's that Slater release!!

You should call up where he works a bunch of times and get him fired.
Manure, you know when you break it down it's really quite refreshing.

...and it was at this point he told you that he already had another booking?

• Like 2