NXT at Washington Avenue Armory in Albany, NY:
Asuka beat Eva Marie
Apollo Crews beat Alex Riley
Carmella beat Peyton Royce
Enzo Amore & Cass beat The Vaudvillains
Sami Zayn beat Elias Sampson
Bayley beat Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor & Austin Aries beat Baron Corbin & Samoa Joe
After writing this (and reading the one comment), I realized that I've never even come close to paying dues as a fan when it comes to traveling to a show or waiting in long lines or bad weather. Every show I've been to has been arrive, walk in and find my seat. This was just one time the venue's staff screwed up and I was inconvencied so I got off easy compared to what other fans have gone through to see a show.
- Alex Riley had a pretty good match with Apollo Crews. The crowd didn't seem to dislike him but booed everytime he heeled or gloated when he did.
- Peyton Royce has a pretty good stalling tactic for a house show match with smelling her flower bit but she needs something better for a TV/PPV match.
- Enzo was really over. The whole place erupted when his music hit. The Vaudvillains were a big hit despite being heels in the match. A lot of near falls and one of the best matches of the night. After the match, Enzo & Cass took selfies and signed autographs with the fans at ringside.
- Elias Sampson came off really well. He had "go away" heat when he came out but he did a pretty good job with the "song" he wrote about Albany to start the match. I'm not sure if it's because he was in there with Zayn but he looked solid in his match. If he had more charisma I think people would have a better opinion (or one at all) about him.
- Alexa Bliss looked really good against Bayley. She was great at being a nasty heel just punching, kicking and beating down on Bayley. Then she hit a sunset flip after rebounding off the second turnbuckle from an Irish whip and the crowd really got into the match.
- Austin Aries got a huge reaction for his entrance and right before the match started. He looks like he's put on some size since he was in TNA.