DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Those remaining seven minutes she has of fame is a LOT more fame than everyone on the WWE roster right now has combined and by a wide margin. The only WWE alum with her level of fame are The Rock, Hogan, Jesse Ventura and the McMahons. And out of those, she's probably only eclipsed by The Rock.

I mean, yeah, she didn't do anything for her fame except get lucky and date the most famous movie star alive for a while. But that's still mainstream fame that no one in wrestling has (and every single person in wrestling would die for in one second flat).

Keibler more famous than Hogan? The Keibler elves aren't even more famous than Hogan, nor anyone named Stacy ever.

• Like 2

And Jae, it's a Conan reference which means he stalked my stuff enough to know what a fan I am. Watch Conan the Barbarian, Jae. The original not the remake. And I don't mean Conan the he Destroyer either.

I'm a Red Sonja man myself.

And Jae, it's a Conan reference which means he stalked my stuff enough to know what a fan I am. Watch Conan the Barbarian, Jae. The original not the remake. And I don't mean Conan the he Destroyer either.

I'm a Red Sonja man myself.
Explains everything.

This is why buff dudes never get to the finals

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913

Rather cool article about RoH guys making it to the E and what not.

Yeah I just read it very nice article

I find it very interesting reading about Jay Briscoe while seeing Davey's picture on a WWE site.  Add to that mentions of Christopher Daniels and KENTA and it really is pretty surreal in a lot of ways.  Very much enjoyed the article.

Anyone who thinks the WWE won't get any press for signing Stacy Keibler is seriously underestimating how many celebrity news outlets there are, as well as how much they love covering D-list celebrities.

Case in point: Do you know who Courtney Stodden is? Because God damn it all to hell, I do.

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks the WWE won't get any press for signing Stacy Keibler is seriously underestimating how many celebrity news outlets there are, as well as how much they love covering D-list celebrities.

Case in point: Do you know who Courtney Stodden is? Because God damn it all to hell, I do.

I seriously don't remember if D Lo has been one of the releases or not, since they've had so many.

He was. He's worked a couple of tours for AJPW

When I read these in a row I thought this courtney person was a guy who worked AJPW tours or something.

Camacho (Meng's son) could just take over the Pacific Islander role in the Shield, although I think Camacho is equated to Tonga Kid-era Meng

I agree with this idea

I want him to have a cape and a red mohawk and be named Kid Haku

Can his finisher be called the Meng Dynasty?

• Like 4

A contract for Keibler is cheaper than paying a media consultant to get the equivalent publicity for WWE and the Divas TV show, and therefore increased eyes/buys/ratings/etc. They would make more money from hiring her and that is the bottom line. She left on good terms and is good at the celebrity thang.

I need a unicorn Harley Race chaser now,

RAF