DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Raccoons keep getting into my trash. How do I stop them?

Emily Donaldson

FUCK THE RACOONS. BUBBA YOU TAKE THE FUCKING POISON YOU PUT  JABRONI CHEESEBURGER THEN THEY EAT THE CHEESEBURGER THEY BECOME MICHAEL VICK DOG.

"I hope you eat the jabroni cheeseburger and become Michael Vick's dog*" has now surpassed "I hope you get in a boat with a hole in it and go out to sea and die, you buncha bitches" as my long-winded replacement for "Fuck off!" of choice.

*Edited for clarity.

And she could get them a ton more mainstream publicity than one primetime commercial on any network - if they sign her, it'll be all over the place for a couple of days, reaching a lot of eyeballs who don't normally enjoy the stuffing.

It'll be nowhere. Hell, I'm probably the only one on this board who has seen her work since she and Clooney split. She's about as famous as all the other Clooney exes you can't name.

So while I was looking it up, I stumbled across this article about Stephanie selling stock back in October to finance building a home. She got 8.3 million, selling the stock at somewhere between 9.05 - 10.89 a share. Three months later and the shares are worth 23.00.

I wasn't trying to be a prick. I saw it happen more than once, it made me chuckle, and his hair came up again. 

I'm sorry having a little fun bugs you so much..

I think it was the casual use of the dreaded shoot namez that made it come off slightly prickish.

Fair enough. I only use Joe because I called him that more than once. "Roman" seems weird to me. I've never been one of those guys to call Daniel Bryan "Brian" or use guys shoot names, but I was never in a lab group in college with those guys, either. 

• Like 2

From that thread posted a few pages back:

Barring any career-ending injuries, John Cena is going to be the new Rocky by WM 25. That guy has so much undiscovered ability and they haven't pushed him down our throats ala Lesnar who climbed to the top of the mountain before he actually got over (as a babyface, even.)

I wonder if that guy ended up going insane in 2006.

So while I was looking it up, I stumbled across this article about Stephanie selling stock back in October to finance building a home. She got 8.3 million, selling the stock at somewhere between 9.05 - 10.89 a share. Three months later and the shares are worth 23.00.

And someone was using Steph's stock sale as proof that the WWE was on shaky ground and the Network was a gamble she felt was likely to fail. The possibility that Stephanie McMahon just might not have been a particularly sharp businesswoman wasn't considered.

• Like 1

It also depends on what she bought the shares at. And sine she's almost certainly a preferred insider, she essentially got them for nothing and cashed out when she thought it was a good chance.

HHH is also a preferred shareholder.

considering the ratings death that keeps occurring in the 3rd hour of RAW.. if they have to hold 3 hour RAWs, maybe put the main event closer to the middle of the card and then use parts of hour 3 to announce matches for the next week, sorta like how they had to hold MSG cards to avoid the 'curfew' (or to avoid paying people overtime)

considering the ratings death that keeps occurring in the 3rd hour of RAW.. if they have to hold 3 hour RAWs, maybe put the main event closer to the middle of the card and then use parts of hour 3 to announce matches for the next week, sorta like how they had to hold MSG cards to avoid the 'curfew' (or to avoid paying people overtime)

"Ratings death" is a relative term. USA are probably fine with it.

Man, I'd love to see Punk do MMA.  Yeah, him getting the shit beat out of him would be hilarious but most importantly he'd never have an opportunity to climb up anything and drop that shitty elbow while a bunch of marks who have clearly never seen a Randy Savage elbow chant, "Randy Savage".

Raccoons keep getting into my trash. How do I stop them?

Emily Donaldson

FUCK THE RACOONS. BUBBA YOU TAKE THE FUCKING POISON YOU PUT  JABRONI CHEESEBURGER THEN THEY EAT THE CHEESEBURGER THEY BECOME MICHAEL VICK DOG.

What if a hobo eats the poisoned cheeseburger?  Then you've killed a hobo and you've got the police questioning you and The Hobo Army after you for vengeance.

Hey guys! Stacy Kiebler might come back to the WWE!

Internet Wrestling Fan: How does this make money for someone else?

Normal Fucking People: Sweet! More Stacy Kiebler in my life!

Normal Fucking People: Who?  What?  Why are you telling me this?

I'll always appreciate how quickly she adapted and held this train wreck together...

No, wait, that's not what she did at all.  She just stood there like a deer in the headlights.  Way to think on your feet, Legs.  I, I, like Christy's flexibility too.

I'll never forgive her for teasing me with a new Supermarket Sweep though.

• Like 1

WWE stock started soaring when articles were popping up about their new tv deal. The announcement of the network brought in the speculative tech crowd and made it approach all time highs.

It doesn't make 100% sense but as a shareholder I'm enjoying the ride.

Then the ratings of the third hour would be Main Event ratings. They get the viewers back for the ME (if it is any good) and overrun anyway.