DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

So, Dixie is a near-50 year old woman, college-educated, married with two children...and yet she still somehow needs her dad to pull strings and protect her? Jeez.

This is why you shouldn't spoil your children, folks.

• Like 1

From the Bleacher Report and PWI Insider:

"As for the Triple H and Bryan option, giving Bryan a shot at a future title match would do well to pacify his discontented fanbase as well, especially if it gives him a chance to finally thwart the man who has made his life a series of frustrating moments. The company reportedly isn't planning for Bryan to win that match, though.

PWInsider, via WrestlingInc.com, reports that regarding Triple H vs. Bryan, "nobody within WWE expects Bryan to go over." Insert Triple H's shovel joke here. If that scenario is indeed what comes to pass, expect several non-PG chants to echo through the Superdome. For WWE to crush the people's hero yet again is a risky move. The WrestleMania audience would make the reaction to Batista's Royal Rumble seem tame."

Wha...why...this...WHAT?

I can't wait to hear that well deserved reaction from the crowd if and when that occurs. Ohhhhh my god, I kind of hope that happens, just because it's probably the wake up call they need, and they might actually listen if it involves Triple H.

I've always sort of balanced the amount of comeuppance a heel deserves in a successful blow off by the amount of shit the face has had to take. At this point, Bryan should win at Mania an leave HHH in a pawnshop basement with Zed and the Gimp to keep the crowd from vocally shitting all over the biggest show of the WWE calendar.

I've got a way to make some fans cheer HHH at Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan wins the title at Elimination Chamber. A furious and paranoid Randy Orton demands a match with HHH at Wrestlemania because he thinks he was screwed out of the title. HHH eventually gets pushed into agreeing, but adds the stipulation that if he wins, then Orton cannot have a title match for the next year.

After losing, Orton dedicates himself to winning the tag team titles. He eventually turns on his partner around Rumble time, as he shifts towards his goal of being a singles champion again.

Your idea starts with Orton losing the title, and ends with Orton chasing it again come the Rumble '15. No points are given.

Well, in an ideal world, his tag partner is Heath Slater and Orton turns out to be the Jannetty in that pairing as he ends up putting over Slater.

So last year they put The Undertaker's Wrestlemania situation in motion by advertising him to appear on Raw when it was in Texas.  Raw doesn't go there till they're in San Antonio on March 17.  I wonder if they're going to wait till then to set up The Undertaker's opponent.

So, Dixie is a near-50 year old woman, college-educated, married with two children...and yet she still somehow needs her dad to pull strings and protect her? Jeez.

This is why you shouldn't spoil your children, folks.

Standard operating procedure for rich people.

I imagine the amount of money spent to appease Dixie Carter's ego over the years is roughly the same as the GDP for a mid-sized African country.

From the Bleacher Report and PWI Insider:

"As for the Triple H and Bryan option, giving Bryan a shot at a future title match would do well to pacify his discontented fanbase as well, especially if it gives him a chance to finally thwart the man who has made his life a series of frustrating moments. The company reportedly isn't planning for Bryan to win that match, though.

PWInsider, via WrestlingInc.com, reports that regarding Triple H vs. Bryan, "nobody within WWE expects Bryan to go over." Insert Triple H's shovel joke here. If that scenario is indeed what comes to pass, expect several non-PG chants to echo through the Superdome. For WWE to crush the people's hero yet again is a risky move. The WrestleMania audience would make the reaction to Batista's Royal Rumble seem tame."

Wha...why...this...WHAT?

Because they gotta keep that young up and comer Triple H strong for...

• Like 2