DVDVR Message Board

So what is Austin's beef with Hogan?

Re: the piledriver, he was completely open about it in his interview with Michael Schiavello. They even brought up the irony in him breaking Chono's neck beforehand and Austin looked straight at the camera and apologized to Chono. 

As far as Bryan not being forward with management goes, remember him yelling at HHH backstage after his concussion in the Orton match? 

Listening to Jericho's new pod. It's a rough start, Jericho does not come off natural like Austin or somebody like Cornette does. Hoping this gets better when the Austin section starts.

I hope he goes light on the Fozzy /heavy metal talk. That shit was unbearable for me in his second book.

And holy shit that Taz pic. That kid's finisher was definitely the Truffle Shuffle.

He looks like a chubby Kevin Arnold.
  • Like 4

Listening to Jericho's new pod. It's a rough start, Jericho does not come off natural like Austin or somebody like Cornette does. Hoping this gets better when the Austin section starts.

I hope he goes light on the Fozzy /heavy metal talk. That shit was unbearable for me in his second book.

And holy shit that Taz pic. That kid's finisher was definitely the Truffle Shuffle.

He looks like a chubby Kevin Arnold.

I was thinking the same thing! I had to do a double take.

Taz said he wasn't into wrestling when he was little, but he got into it because he needed a job.  It would seem the lie detector determined...that was a LIE!!!

InsideWrestlingMay78LilTazPenPal.jpg

Yeah, you don't even need to read the caption, that kid LLLLOOOOVVVEEEESSSSS wrestling. 

I thought he said he wasn't heavily into it because WWF was all that was around then and mentioned really liking Bruno growing up...

Anyone listen to this aliens & ufos podcast yet?

When i saw the title, i thought he was having alvarez on the show.

His scheduled 2 hour interview with Jim Cornette got dumped because of technical problems, so he answered fan mail instead..

Anyone listen to this aliens & ufos podcast yet?

When i saw the title, i thought he was having alvarez on the show.

His scheduled 2 hour interview with Jim Cornette got dumped because of technical problems, so he answered fan mail instead..

nah, Cornette is on Thursday. He was asking for Q&A questions a few hours after mentioning Cornette being on Thursday

Haven't listened to this Podcast. Does it set up Austin to wrestle a bunch of masked Uchu Majin Silver X Aliens at Wrestlemania 30?

no it's Q&A.  On the show he mentions he can't use the Cornette interview because it only recorded Cornette's mic.  So they're having a conversation, Jim is responding to Steve's question, but the program didn't record Austin's comments.

oh man, should have done more Lumosity that day...

but yeah.. Austin v. the Aliens. Naturally the Aliens fly a UFO down from the roof of the Superdome somehow, then one of them bumps like D-Lo (takes back body drop onto the UFO and then a Stunner on drop of the UFO). Not sure what the aliens would look like, but they came from a galaxy that got wrestling from 1998 and they arrive in 2014 expecting Austin to still be around, so they demand a match against Austin. Then they randomly incinerate a few useless mid-carders to build to the match

• Like 1