DVDVR Message Board

just wait until John Stossel is on the show and Steve asks him about the John Stossel incident.

Also, I think Austin is in an exclusive group of people who liked Ole Anderson

If I had free time, I would edit a podcast compilation of every time Austin asks that Stossel question. In fact, I get disappointed now when it doesn't come up.

just wait until John Stossel is on the show and Steve asks him about the John Stossel incident.

Also, I think Austin is in an exclusive group of people who liked Ole Anderson

If I had free time, I would edit a podcast compilation of every time Austin asks that Stossel question. In fact, I get disappointed now when it doesn't come up.

I think the deal is Cornette will ask him about it when Austin's on the Jim Cornette Experience. No way do these two NOT talk about that subject.

Also, just started listening to the Cornette interview and apparently it was Austin's birthday. He made mention that his mom generally always makes him fried chicken and mashed potatoes every year for his birthday. I can't stop giggling at the image of a late 40's Stone Cold Steve Austin sitting at his mom's kitchen table with an adult bib waiting to be served friend chicken and potatoes. The man is the greatest.

• Like 1

Also, just started listening to the Cornette interview and apparently it was Austin's birthday. He made mention that his mom generally always makes him fried chicken and mashed potatoes every year for his birthday. I can't stop giggling at the image of a late 40's Stone Cold Steve Austin sitting at his mom's kitchen table with an adult bib waiting to be served friend chicken and potatoes. The man is the greatest.

With his laptop next to him as he watches old tag team matches on Youtube.  "Honey please turn that off."  "God damn mom the hot tag is coming up, I can smell it."

I had to listen to this one based on not knowing what that story was and I'll be damned if that wasn't the most layered and cold-ass rib ever. Nobody spoil it on here! I'm not a guy who's seen all his shoots or anything so it was nice to hear Corny laid-back and having fun instead of ranting and raving.

Yeah, I've been telling people that rib story all day.

Speaking of Corny - his podcast has picked up. I think someone told him to tone down the virulent negativity and just shoot the shit about the good old days. His talk with Kenny Bolin is one of the more hilarious Southern wrestling carny things you'll ever hear.

I finally got around to listen to the Cornette interviews because of how much everyone on here was talking up the rib. 

Dennis Condrey: Cold. Hearted. Snake. 

If you can picture that rib story being played alongside this Paula Abdul hit, holy shit.

It's funny that Austin made a case that one of the WWE's problems was that they were trying so hard to be entertaining that WWE seemed to forget that occasionally you have to piss the fans off as a way of compelling them, and then a few days after recording that, Daniel Bryan joins the Wyatts.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Prophet of Rage.