DVDVR Message Board

The 2nd part on him on the Jericho was good too. Jericho doesnt pretend like most his audience is non wrestling fans like Austin did his first few shows

I wonder if that was Austin's doing or some notes given to him by the Podcast One higher ups.

Okay.  So, speaking of the Austin podcast, as I mentioned on the last page I'm not a regular listener.  However, on RAW last week (the 2nd), they advertised that Danielson would be on the show.  I finally go to the website a week and a half later and... that was apparently a lie?

EDIT:  Nevermind.  I found it.  For whatever reason, the archives page only lists every second episode.

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show?showAllEpisodes=true

He's also said he thinks the three hour RAWs are too long.

I think Vince agrees. Someone said he and Steph thought 90 mins was long enough but USA wants more.

I feel like almost every person in the wrestling business has said that they believe 90 minutes is the perfect length for a wrestling TV show but it's almost impossible to get a network to agree to that length.

That was just Memphis. I have been watching Evansville edits of Memphis Wrestling on Youtube and their show was only 60 minutes with local promos for Wednesday night shows at the Evansville Colliseum. Even in edited form I have enjoyed Memphis Wrestling.

yeah, how much writing has been done about the loop stuff for that sort of syndication. I know the Cornette/JR talk on Cornette's podcast mentioned some of their looping stuff for the Mid South TV where they'd have stuff air in Shreveport weeks before it aired in another market.

Memphis' TV loop was Memphis.. Nashville.. Louisville and Evansville, right? I'm not leaving out some other Ohio River Market, right?

I'd imagine the Evansville editing would be like how cable stations edit 30 minutes out of SNL

------------

I usually FF thru the promos. But I had to stay tuned to the Shari's Berries promo. Haha. Wow.

just wait until John Stossel is on the show and Steve asks him about the John Stossel incident.

Also, I think Austin is in an exclusive group of people who liked Ole Anderson

I'm not sure you needed to pluralize 'person' there.