DVDVR Message Board

I'm guessing it's more a case of him and a lot of the other guys from his era mellowing out because they're older, more financially secure and just don't give a fuck about petty shit that happened 15 years ago

I'm guessing it's more a case of him and a lot of the other guys from his era mellowing out because they're older, more financially secure and just don't give a fuck about petty shit that happened 15 years ago

yeah, i'd imagine that not having a spot to defend, plus not being on as many medications helps there

The only person he kinda shit on was Johnny Ace in the interview with Colt. Colt tells Austin that he went up to Johnny to ask what he thought about his match and Johnny tells Colt that he had a hole in his tights and then walked away. Austin says to Colt, "Well, just consider the source." It was the most polite way I've ever heard someone call someone else an asshole. Austin is a true gentleman.

Although plenty of people from the 80's still shit on Hogan even though Hogan made a lot of people from that era a lot of money, or at least more money than they probably would have made without Hogan.

I do think that there is a lot of merit to what you say, but I think it helps that Austin seems to be a pretty likable guy.

I like that austin now regrets not doing the jjob for brock.

He doesn't regret that, and nor should he it was a stupid piece of proposed booking.

He regrets walking out on the audience, and has done for years.

I've always thought they should went to a 30-minute draw and that eliminates both of them from King of the Ring. Then they go their separate ways. Brock goes on to tear through everyone. And in all those matches the announcers make a point to say, "Brock has defeated everyone he has matched up with.... well, except Steve Austin of course. But Austin couldn't beat Brock either."

Brock wins the belt around November. Continues to kill everyone including Big Show, Rock, and Triple H. Comes time for Wrestlemania and who's coming after his ass? The only man he couldn't beat... Steve Austin.

After listening to all of the episodes featuring people in and around the wrestling industry, I think it is safe to say that every single prank starts with Curt Hennig.

Owen

477701-mr._fuji_large.jpg

*ahem*