DVDVR Message Board

Lanny Poffo on the Colt pod this week.

Its one of the best Colt's done, Lanny is a fascinating guy and some of his stories were great, really brightened up a dull journey into the office today.

Got halfway through Stone Cold & Joey Styles on the ride home, good stuff there as well, I really like Austin's desire to go off road with some of his guests.  Styles was talking a lot about WWE stuff and Austin was like "Na, lets talk about ECW"

maybe wwe asked him to some he's got a lot if talent in there and they're pg

Doubt it. WWE wrestlers promote their shizzle with Opie and Anthony, and on rap stations featuring hardcore lyrics. I doubt some podcast with Steve Austin bothers hem, is very much under the radar.  

It's probably to get more/better sponsors

Doubt it. WWE wrestlers promote their shizzle with Opie and Anthony, and on rap stations featuring hardcore lyrics. I doubt some podcast with Steve Austin bothers hem, is very much under the radar.  

He gets all of the same podcast sponsors that everyone else gets and it's not like any podcast is breaking new ground in that department. It's all Stamps.com, Onnit, that one website building website, etc.

He gets all of the same podcast sponsors that everyone else gets and it's not like any podcast is breaking new ground in that department. It's all Stamps.com, Onnit, that one website building website, etc.

Squarespace is the website building one.  There's also Hulu Plus.

Poffo on Colt's could be good, if he spends all of his time talking about Randy, that is. 

Nah I jest, Lanny Poffo is class, something about the guy, but I could listen to him for hours. Met him at an autograph signing once too and he was a class bloke. 

Squarespace is the website building one. There's also Hulu Plus.
¡EN ESSSSSSPAÑOOOOOOOOOOOL!
  • Like 1

My favorite part of these Joey Styles episodes is Joey at one point saying, "I cannot tell any New Jack stories on this show."

The second episode is better than the first, but I'll listen to anyone talk about what was going on backstage in ECW.

I really don't like the PG format at all, and the worst thing about it is that he seems to doing PG interviews and then Unleashed shows that don't have a guest.  I suppose guys like Mohr and Carolla will be reserved for the unleashed spots, but I want crazy NSFW 'rasslin tales. 

• Like 1

I really don't like the PG format at all, and the worst thing about it is that he seems to doing PG interviews and then Unleashed shows that don't have a guest.  I suppose guys like Mohr and Carolla will be reserved for the unleashed spots, but I want crazy NSFW 'rasslin tales. 

Yeah, he needs to get Tommy Dreamer or RVD on an Unleashed episode to tell the ECW stories we all want to hear.  There were a couple of times that you could tell that Joey just couldn't go into detail about what was really going on behind the scenes in that bingo hall.

I think Austin said he recorded one with Waltman that will be the Thursday Unleased show in the future. Still waiting for the Regal episodes to air.

The PG format was also responsible for having to hear JR repeatedly refer to a bear's "anal region". 

Anal region sounds dirtier than any other way to describe that region. 

Yeah, I agree.  It reminds me of when I called a friend a butthole at work and he exclaimed, "DON'T CALL ME A BUTTHOLE!  Call me an asshole, that makes me a jerk, calling me a butthole puts a picture in my mind."  I don't know what part was better him disregarding the fact that I was trying not to curse in front of customers, or the fact that he decided that this was something that had to be immediately addressed. 

Joey part 2 was good.  I get a kick out of the Austin commericals.  Like "I would love to see him take Billy Mays' place on Pitch men"  or even better if he became the new Mr. Clean.

"If you fill in eyebrows on me, I look like Mr. Potato Head!"

The PG format was also responsible for having to hear JR repeatedly refer to a bear's "anal region". 

Anal region sounds dirtier than any other way to describe that region. 

Yeah, I agree.  It reminds me of when I called a friend a butthole at work and he exclaimed, "DON'T CALL ME A BUTTHOLE!  Call me an asshole, that makes me a jerk, calling me a butthole puts a picture in my mind."  I don't know what part was better him disregarding the fact that I was trying not to curse in front of customers, or the fact that he decided that this was something that had to be immediately addressed. 

I actually feel exactly the same way about the dreaded B word.