DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

40 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

"If there is anything you think is questionable, please contact Michael Hayes for more information" is easily the best part of that.

Yeah, because Michael Hayes is exactly the person you want to contact for questionable decisions.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Another meaningless "don't do". I remember an RVD interview where he had mentioned being told to not acknowledge the crowd during his entrance and matches, which he clearly disobeyed. 

For fuck's sake, THAT'S WHAT RVD DOES, PEOPLE

aside from taking ridiculous bumps and smoking weed but still

• Like 1

I'm kinda amused that the memo refers to the agents by their gimmick names.  For some reason, referring to "Devon Hughes" as D-Von makes me laugh.

I'm always wondered if people call workers by their gimmick names behind the scenes or outside work.  Like, if I'm Fandango and I want to talk to the Undertaker after he showers in the locker room, do I call him Undertaker or Mark or Mr. Calaway.

I'd make a terrible pro wrestler.  I'd feel like an idiot if I had to call guys I'm working house shows with a couple days a week by their gimmick names.

Member when you could have fun on house shows and wrestle? Oooh I member. Looks like the WWE figured out a way to make even the house shows pretty damn robotic now. I mean sure they pretty much have the same results every single night, but that doesn't mean they have to do it like a band doing the same show every night.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

Wow.  You'd think the handwriting on the last page would be a dead giveaway to where it came from.

That or which employee is so dumb they had to literally write out 60 + 60 + 30 = ? and then do it again with 8,000 + 5,000.

You mean the fact it said 'Jamie' at the top of the front page doesn't give it away?