DVDVR Message Board

Life Events Thread

Ryan

That's horrifying.  But yeah, let's keep talking about how this election wasn't a whitelash.  

I take solace in the belief that these Neo Nazi "alt right" rallies are just circle jerks and that none of these ineffectual white boys will ever really do a god damn thing.  They'll talk a big game and do their Nazi cosplay but then piss their pants and lock their car doors driving through "the wrong part of town."  They'll head back to their worthless middle management jobs full of piss and vinegar, only to settle right the fuck down once their female CEO, minority CFO, whatever, says boo.  Remember, kids: you hate most in others that which you hate in yourself.  These guys all obsess over "betas" and "cucks" because they know, deep down, that they're spineless wimps and that they've already lost.  

In short, these are just "Remaining Men Together" meetings and maybe nothing to worry over?  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Possibly. That said, hearing the word "cuck" spoken aloud unironically in that context doesn't put me at ease. I'm unnerved by the fact that these fellas aren't just doing this behind their computer screens or on their phones.

True, but it's the next best thing: a depressing room at what looks to be a Ramada Inn, full of like-minded losers.  Let me know when they're spewing this shit somewhere where they might be photographed or run into those "others" they despise so.

Until then, it's just a support group for weak little blowhards, anxious that America looks less and less like them every year, who are a tad more emboldened because a sentient Cheeto was elected instead of a woman, a black or a Jew.

I'm actually glad that they had such a meeting.  One, if I spot anybody I either have seen around or will see around it will make it easy for me to spot the shithead.  A bit of public shaming would certainly be nice.  And for another, when grouping up a bunch of them next time there's plenty of counter-measures that can be placed.

I'm at the least hoping somebody can ID those that have gone to the meeting.  Find their employers and let them know about this, see how they far when they're jobless, blacklisted if possible.

It's too easy for me to say "Beat the shit out of them"  I'd love to, but laws rightfully prevent such things.  Now if we can get the DVDR Beatdown Bus working then I just may change my tune on that.  But aside from that anything that can legally ruin them would be A-OK with me.  Even if my suggestions don't make much sense I'm sure there's other ways to shut them down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

"Baaaaa, Bumhug." - Goat telling me to hug some bums. It's a lost Dickensian sci-fi thriller.

WWE Films presents: Huggers Gotta Hug. Starring Bayley and Vince's Hobo Army.

My dog bit my 14 month old in the face, doing some damage and causing her to get a stitch in four puncture marks.

Dog is 8 or 9 and sadly we have to get rid of her. Had her for six years, kind of bummed but we got lucky this time. The one bite was two inches from her eye.

1 hour ago, ivpvideos said:

My dog bit my 14 month old in the face, doing some damage and causing her to get a stitch in four puncture marks.

Dog is 8 or 9 and sadly we have to get rid of her. Had her for six years, kind of bummed but we got lucky this time. The one bite was two inches from her eye.

Ugh, that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. 

I kind of hope the officer was there to arrest him for some reason or another. Like subletting a basement illegally and being tossed in the county jail.

13 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It warmed my heart to see an alt-right PUA get photographed opening his door allowing a police officer to enter and he was nothing more than a loser living in his mom's basement. Exactly the type of person I expected to see these morons gravitating to.

Ooh, linky? 

Watching Univision 23 (Miami) while I'm down in South Florida and Little Havana is partying like it's 1959.