DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Does anyone have a clue where I can buy the new Larry Zbyszko shirt?  I can't find the damn thing on the shop, and the only HOF shirt I can find is the Bushwhackers.  Are these sold out already or just not available on the site, does anyone know?

It appears to only be on the EuroShop and is out of stock

http://euroshop.wwe.com/Larry-Zbyszko-Hall-Fame-T-Shirt/dp/B00UM78D5U#.VRViIPnF98E

I was glad looking at the Wrestlemania shop seeing that someone finally made merchandise for Nailz

CBH4awgUcAAsfj7.jpg

I don't have a picture of it but I was actually shocked that the actual WWE hall of fame shirt for Alundra blayze was the WWE women's title in a trashcan 

If WWE isn't printing SUPLEX CITY tees by the truckload right now, Vince officially hates money.

The wrestling merch custom t-shirt site, Barber Shop Window, is already selling them,

suplex_city.jpg

so expect Vince to file an injunction and cash in at any minute.

• Like 1

Damn you, Valcourt, for getting Bullet Club merch.

It sure would be awesome if someone bought me this hoodie.

BznK3TLCUAA2FJH.jpg

Someone give me a shout when he gets the multi-turban.

02201526_54e6d39b57682.jpg

03031811_54f57ab13f107.jpg

03091232_54fd144ebf3c6.jpg

It's amazing that sites like BarberShop Window still exist.  Haven't checked them out in a while, but all it takes is somebody from WWE with enough stroke and a stick up his/her ass to have that shut down.  But they do have really sweet shirts.

• Like 1

01071117_54ac972b03c19.jpg

01071118_54ac975f2b3b7.jpg

CHAOS DOES THINGS THAT WANT TO DO AS THE FANCY.

You'd think NJPW's English would be better with an entire faction of gaijin they can consult on stuff like that.

WWEShop has a BOGO sale on shirts today only.

Which includes all the Mania shirts and new shirts people were going gaga over the last couple of pages

The board's punk rock fans might appreciate this shirt of TNA British Bootcamp winner Mark Andrews (Attack Pro is the British indy where he got his start)

mandrews_goes_america_shirt.jpg

And obviously everyone should like this shirt. I wanted to get one when I saw Masters wrestle Uhaa Nation in PCW last month, but they didn't have my size.

10894926_1594890460726875_108009137_n.jp

• Like 1

Well, shit, time to do some shopping.  I think my wardrobe is now approaching 75% wrestling shirts which is cool and scary at the same time.  But shit, BOGO shirts are impossible to pass up on.