DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I ordered a Bayley shirt because it is about perfect and well.. fuck you

What is interesting (and frustrating) is that I ordered it on the 18th and the message was that they were expected to be in stock on Feb 27.

I check on the 27th and my order still hasn't shipped but the WWE shop no longer has the pre-order tag.

I check this morning - my order is still processing and now it says that they are expecting the stock in on March 9

So either the shirt is really popular and they had no idea how to keep up with demand OR the WWE Shop is incompetent.

I am leaning towards the later.

I still haven't figured out if a grown man over the age of 25 should be wearing a "I'm a Hugger" shirt.  In wrestling it is perfectly understandable but in public with no wrestling fans it could be really really awkward.  Hell of a social experiment.   

Yeah I ordered a shirt last week from site and it is a crap shoot when I will actually get it based on the site

So I ordered a Bayley shirt because it is about perfect and well.. fuck you

What is interesting (and frustrating) is that I ordered it on the 18th and the message was that they were expected to be in stock on Feb 27.

I check on the 27th and my order still hasn't shipped but the WWE shop no longer has the pre-order tag.

I check this morning - my order is still processing and now it says that they are expecting the stock in on March 9

So either the shirt is really popular and they had no idea how to keep up with demand OR the WWE Shop is incompetent.

I am leaning towards the later.

If I ever get that 25 dollar coupon, that is my use for it.

I still haven't figured out if a grown man over the age of 25 should be wearing a "I'm a Hugger" shirt. In wrestling it is perfectly understandable but in public with no wrestling fans it could be really really awkward. Hell of a social experiment.

Yeah I ordered a shirt last week from site and it is a crap shoot when I will actually get it based on the site

No one said you have to wear it outside your house. Or not underneath a sweatshirt or hoodie. I've got plenty of shirts i only wear around the house.

If I ever get that 25 dollar coupon, that is my use for it.

Oh no - they fuck you on that too.

I had the coupon and couldn't use it since the shirt cost $24.99. (Shipping doesn't count).

So it was basically buy something else to be able to use coupon.

• Like 1

I still haven't figured out if a grown man over the age of 25 should be wearing a "I'm a Hugger" shirt. In wrestling it is perfectly understandable but in public with no wrestling fans it could be really really awkward. Hell of a social experiment.

No one said you have to wear it outside your house. Or not underneath a sweatshirt or hoodie. I've got plenty of shirts i only wear around the house.

I do have stuff that fits basically in the category of 'loungewear', but most of that stuff is gear that had been previously 'outside ready'.

I've been asked in the gym if that's Mokujin on my t-shirt; I have just stated 'Yeah' rather than explain it's actually Ken The Box.

Well that's weird.

And wait, how the fuck did you get the coupon Phil? Didn't you just subscribe!?!

We may be talking a different coupon - I signed up for their listserv and got an email for a coupon that was like $5 off a $25 purchase.

Though you can find the same exact code if you Google

Ah, no. They've been sending out a 25 dollar coupon to people who have been with the network the full year but I haven't even gotten the emoji email much less the coupon.

Ah, no. They've been sending out a 25 dollar coupon to people who have been with the network the full year but I haven't even gotten the emoji email much less the coupon.

I got the Emoji deal. Waiting on the coupon myself.

I've got a coupon code that I'm literally not going to use. Whoever sends me the best wrestling related haiku gets it. Best of luck.

Tying both topics

Got emojis, need more shirts

Give me code now please.

I've got a coupon code that I'm literally not going to use. Whoever sends me the best wrestling related haiku gets it. Best of luck.

I'll give this a try (DVDR March Madness style!) :

Ultimo wins round

Dave Mastiff beating Big Show

Rippa is happy

• Like 1