DVDVR Message Board
MORELOCK

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

He probably voted for him.

• Like 1

The obvious collaboration everyone's been waiting for. I assume Betty Boop is iconic in Japan for some reason or another. Note, this is their second best selling item at the moment.

170217_02.jpg

I'd really like to listen to, watch or read something that doesn't try to fucking crowbar Trump into it. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1

I'd really like to listen to, watch or read something that doesn't try to fucking crowbar Betty Boop into it. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

I'd really like to listen to, watch or read something that doesn't try to fucking crowbar Betty Boop into it. Is that too much to ask?

Yes, they just opened a Betty Boop themed diner in Japan. Go there and check it out. I assume Trump and Austin will be there signing autographs.

57 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Probably.

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

He probably voted for him.

He was trying not to talk about it on the show but he really did not sound thrilled at the prospect. 

• Like 1

I thought he admitted or at least alluded to voting for him on an episode a while back?

• Like 1

I sound like a broken record sometimes in saying I don't need anymore shirts.  But that stunner shirt?  Yes, please!

12 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I thought he admitted or at least alluded to voting for him on an episode a while back?

If that was who he voted for, he really sounded torn up about it. 

During their podcast both Goldberg and Austin both sounded bummed out about the choices, with Goldberg saying he might follow Brock to Canada