DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

On 2/9/2017 at 3:46 PM, Mike Zeidler said:

Those are JAZZ horns, dammit.

Canadian Jazz horns!

I just played this, three kids - age 4, 6 and 8 - charged me, screaming, "ARE YOU WATCHING JOHN CENA??!?!"

• Like 5

Sorry about that, I have gangs of children around the world harass people about John Cena, they usually steal stuff, but apparently they didn't succeed. Well played.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

The way that bandana awkwardly sits on his head and the lopsided facepaint, it looks like Savage has been huffing paint out in an alleyway whilst protecting his hobo trolley.

And? Isn't that his look for most of the 80s and 90s?

On 2/14/2017 at 6:53 AM, RolandTHTG said:

The way that bandana awkwardly sits on his head and the lopsided facepaint, it looks like Savage has been huffing paint out in an alleyway whilst protecting his hobo trolley.

That doesn't seem like a big stretch for Savage.

6 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Savage's 90s gear was horrible.  I know the full bodysuit was there to cover up him getting off the gas, but still.

Then again, the change in gear does serve the purpose of delineating his career fro me.  If I see a match with Bodysuit Macho, odds are I can avoid it. 

In what world are there skippable Savage matches?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

The Sheamus and Lynch shirts should sell quite well.  The Sheamus one in particular works in a non-wrestling way, and I'm going to see if my Irish friend wants in on that.

Yeah - I am pretty sure the back will have a ridiculous wrestling phrase so you might wanna slow your roll on that

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - I am pretty sure the back will have a ridiculous wrestling phrase so you might wanna slow your roll on that

With the cooler weather we're going to wear a hoodie so the back will mean pretty much nothing to us.  I definitely get what you mean though, if it was warmer weather I wouldn't be as inclined to consider it.