DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

What, thread-starting authority? I posted it, no?

Discussing Raw every week is one of the only reasons I visit the board, and it becomes less enjoyable with every thread that is derailed by t-shirt talk. Here, Gonzalez can make as many unsubstantiated claims as he likes and still be on topic. Everybody wins.

Don't be mad at me because your ECW 99 retroactive fantasy booking ideas suck, Vic.

What, thread-starting authority? I posted it, no?Discussing Raw every week is one of the only reasons I visit the board, and it becomes less enjoyable with every thread that is derailed by t-shirt talk. Here, Gonzalez can make as many unsubstantiated claims as he likes and still be on topic. Everybody wins. 

You don't get to start a thread and force everyone to stick to it. Now if you start a thread "Hey we can talk about neat shirts and stuff" that is different. But fuck off with this junior mod shit.  

Don't be mad at me because your ECW 99 retroactive fantasy booking ideas suck, Vic.

That means a lot coming from someone I don't respect.

You don't get to start a thread and force everyone to stick to it. Now if you start a thread "Hey we can talk about neat shirts and stuff" that is different. But fuck off with this junior mod shit.  

http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/527-instituting-a-stfu-grown-folks-talking-rule/

I'm not on here a ton which means I don't get to do that much moderation.But reading a lot of the longer threads here and they are cluttered up with people posting "why are you discussing this?" "why does anyone care about this", "please end this thread" posts.

This is a discussion board where people discuss stuff.

If you don't want to read that discussion, don't read it.

But whining like a baby, "why are people talking about this thing I don't care about" doesn't contribute to anything.

STFU, people who do care are talking...not everything is about you.

I will start giving people time outs for crying when grown folks talking.

You've been warned.

Enjoy your nap, Vic.

http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/527-instituting-a-stfu-grown-folks-talking-rule/

I'm not on here a ton which means I don't get to do that much moderation.But reading a lot of the longer threads here and they are cluttered up with people posting "why are you discussing this?" "why does anyone care about this", "please end this thread" posts.

This is a discussion board where people discuss stuff.

If you don't want to read that discussion, don't read it.

But whining like a baby, "why are people talking about this thing I don't care about" doesn't contribute to anything.

STFU, people who do care are talking...not everything is about you.

I will start giving people time outs for crying when grown folks talking.

You've been warned.

Enjoy your nap, Vic.

Hoardak was wrong about something? Man that is shocking. 

Posted Image

Three words that symbolized the future put together to form an Ex, and a code to live by. "Hardcore Straight Edge", or "Straight Edge Hardcore", or maybe "Corehard Edge Straight". Whatever it meant the fans still ate it up. But this was just the first course of many.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...