DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

a) Who calls it a jersey shirt?  It's just a jersey.

b)I work in a professional environment and have never been embarassed about telling people I watch wrestling.  Some people will talk with you about it, and others will just write it off as a quirky thing about you.

The only wrestling shirt I wear anymore is the CM Punk Best in the World shirt. If I could find a vintage Macho Man shirt, I'd wear that, but I haven't been able to find one without breaking the bank. Makes me wish I never got rid of the one I had as a kid.

The only wrestling shirt I wear anymore is the CM Punk Best in the World shirt. If I could find a vintage Macho Man shirt, I'd wear that, but I haven't been able to find one without breaking the bank. Makes me wish I never got rid of the one I had as a kid.

WWE Shopzone has a ton of the vintage Macho shirts in every hue of the rainbow it seems.  $19.99 are the going rate

The trick is to wear wrestling shirts that don't blatantly look like wrestling shirts. Chikara seemed to pull that off best.

Because they look like comic book shirts.

That nerd chic is accepted/tolerated by mainstream culture now. Wrestling, not so much.

Goddamn those new Bryan shirts are ugly. I'm sure when he decided to grow a beard he probably thought "They'll say I have a dragons beard". Little did he know JBL would go with "HAHA... Flying goat".

I don't understand too much on how he even looks like a goat.  I just did a google image search of a goat...

goat.jpg

No beard.  The few I saw with beards were small beards.

• Like 1

You won't see many domesticated goats with beards; they use them to attract mates by urinating on their own beards.  Keeping them groomed keeps the smell down.

3466370210_47d23c18be_z.jpg

"Ah, look at that Mygul! He looks just like Daniel Bryan!"

• Like 6