DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

There was a Macho Man Shirt with him rocking headphones that I liked but I can't find it anywhere. 

I thought barbershopwindow had it.

They did but they ditched it when they got the real license for Macho Man stuff

What the fuck is Brie Mode?

Brie Mode is when you are about to kick some ass. It also happens when you get so drunk, you become a hotter, sluttier version of Yoda. That your pick.

For what's worth, Brie's tee shirt is already a top seller on WWEShop.com. I imagine a lot of people brought it to work out in it.

Brie Mode is when you are about to kick some ass. It also happens when you get so drunk, you become a hotter, sluttier version of Yoda. That your pick.

For what's worth, Brie's tee shirt is already a top seller on WWEShop.com. I imagine a lot of people brought it to work out in it.

Really, I imagined a ton of pervs buying ot to put on their blow up dolls. 

Really, I imagined a ton of pervs buying ot to put on their blow up dolls. 

Well that's sort of a work out too...

That reminds me Nikki Bella has a shirt too that says "Fearless" on it which I guess is her new moniker. Can someone kindly explain how this fuckery started? I don't get it at all.

It started after her time off last year because she aggravated her hairline fracture in her shin that she got while playing soccer as a teenager. She is fearless and shit because her shin could snap at any moment and she does more weight lighting than cardio. And for more fun, the 02 thing started because that was her jersey number.

• Like 1

Total Divas is such bullshit.  After talking up the fracture coming from her soccer days, they'd show photos of her from then and it wasn't even the same leg.

Spoilered cause just towels...

tdnikkiinjury.png?508862

Left leg...

and not the left leg...

1378729548_Total-Divas-Eva-Marie-Has_8.j