DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

You don't want to play cards wth me because I cheat. Okay? I cheat. You wanna play 21? I've got 22. Yo want to play blackjack? I've got two of those too.

That might be the best promo for all the wrong reasons of all time.

• Like 1

Interrupting the piss fantasy for a minute here...

Anyone have any idea roughly how much front row tickets are for house shows? I couldn't find much on a search, but someone mentioned something about only VIP club members getting access to front row tickets, but I have no idea if that's true.

Failing that, what are the best seats to get for a house show? Planning on bringing my son to his first wrestling show and it'd be cool if we could get up close, but also be able to see the action in the ring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cameron Swift said:

Interrupting the piss fantasy for a minute here...

Anyone have any idea roughly how much front row tickets are for house shows? I couldn't find much on a search, but someone mentioned something about only VIP club members getting access to front row tickets, but I have no idea if that's true.

Failing that, what are the best seats to get for a house show? Planning on bringing my son to his first wrestling show and it'd be cool if we could get up close, but also be able to see the action in the ring.

Generally for Raw/Smackdown House Shows the first few rows are around $100. They do sometimes hold SOME of those seats for VIP tickets, which can include a Meet & Greet and can run upwards of $400-500.

NXT front row is normally around $75. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, piranesi said:

Guys, please. Show some cultural awareness.  There are many types and genres of white girl dance. The particular variety that Lana is displaying is called the "4H Club Eggplant Harvest Pageant Shimmy" and is widely practiced from just north of the Smoky Mountains all the way up to Lake Erie.

You'll notice that the fat guy in the white shirt next to her immediately recognizes it and instinctively goes into his version of the "Yeah that's my dad's truck but I can use it whenever I want" stomp.

If this was filmed anywhere from the Pennsylvania line on down to Morgantown West Virginia, then they are now married and she is likely pregnant by the time she gets to the ring.

a-christmas-story-a-o.gif

12 hours ago, alstein said:

I know WCWSN had a few of those in the late 90s where two JTTS's at the same level would face off.

Or any 80s WWF house show, matches 1-3.

• Like 1

Redirecting this before the thread gets closed....

WON says "Glorious Domination" was actually intended for Nakamura, who declined it and helped them create his new theme.  

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Lana's dancing doesn't bother me at all. As long as she looks the way she does, she can squat over me and piss in my mouth if she likes. 

Settle down Nice Guy Cibernetico

• Like 13

Lana's dancing doesn't bother me at all. As long as she looks the way she does, she can squat over me and piss in my mouth if she likes. 

I didn't know The Boogie Woogie Man posted here.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

WON says "Glorious Domination" was actually intended for Nakamura, who declined it and helped them create his new theme.  

So does Bobby Roode sign his checks over to Nakamura or does WWE just send them to him directly?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Roode really did hit the jackpot there. 

• Like 2

Well, that line of thinking served Enzo well, so.... go for it.  I don't what could possibly go wrong.

• Like 2

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wwes-big-broken-plans-for-the-hardys-jeff-hardy-singles-run-talk-wwe-impact-negotiations/

Report is Vince wants to do a Jeff Hardy main event singles run, "sooner, rather than later."  He wants to run Jeff/Brock and Jeff/Balor.  

Yes, please. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wwes-big-broken-plans-for-the-hardys-jeff-hardy-singles-run-talk-wwe-impact-negotiations/

Report is Vince wants to do a Jeff Hardy main event singles run, "sooner, rather than later."  He wants to run Jeff/Brock and Jeff/Balor.  

Yes, please. 

Yet somehow Jinder Mahal is in a PPV main event,