The BROTHERS~! OF TILDE-BANG DESTRUCTION~! vs Two of the Wyatts who will lose

THE TOURNAMENT~ for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Semifinals

Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens

Finals

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

------

I'm going ahead and calling this Reigns' coronation as the new guy.  Heel or not.   Ambrose/Owens looks to be the MOTN on paper, since ADR has had the shanks for a couple of weeks now.   Not looking like the greatest Survivor Series ever....  

• Like 3

They're running a traditional Survivor Series tag match too, presumably with the losers of the first rounds of the tournament.

It would behoove them to do a second one with tag teams in order to hold off Usos vs New Day for another month, I think, too.

Reigns vs Owens Finals.

I'm sticking with a Deadly Game-ish ending. Owens looks like the hired gun and new face for the Authority, until the swerve in the finish where the Authority backs Roman instead.

That, or Roman gets injured in his match with ADR and we get some kind of weird, thrown together finals.

• Like 1

I'm driving up with a couple of buddies. It will probably be my last chance to see Undertaker live since I doubt I am making it to WrestleMania this year. I'm excited about seeing a champion crowned in person. (Only time that's happened for me is Daniel Bryan at Mania XXX).

I guess the real question is do we get an immediate cash in on Reigns if there is no heel turn, so he can chase Sheamus through the Rumble.

Usos, Lucha Dragons & Ryback vs New Day & ... two other guys. There's nobody left on the heel side who makes sense, is there? Curtis Axel & Damien Sandow? Tyler Breeze & Jack Swagger? PTP random heel turn? 

The heels should all win except for Owens/ADR. Also what if New Day would interfere in Reigns/Ambrose leaving the title vacant. Setting up a TLC match Kofi/Big E/Reigns/Ambrose for the vacant WWE WHC.

Usos, Lucha Dragons & Ryback vs New Day & ... two other guys. There's nobody left on the heel side who makes sense, is there? Curtis Axel & Damien Sandow? Tyler Breeze & Jack Swagger? PTP random heel turn? 

Usos/Lucha Dragons/Ryback vs. New Day (Kofi/Big E)/Stardust/Ascension could work.

I'm going and I'm not too stoked, honestly thinking about just selling my ticket since the event is pretty sold out. I actually would rather they stick Ziggler and Breeze as captains in a traditional SS tag with New Day and LD/Ryback.

Sheamus & Barrett

I could also see something with Cesaro, Neville & ??? vs. Stardust, the Ascension and ???

Bad Day vs Usos? Tamina opposing her cousins? Naomi opposing her husband (and brother in law)? Well, they do do best friends fighting well...

Cesaro, Neville, Ziggler & Dudleys vs Stardust, Ascension, Breeze & Mark Henry. Because you need a big guy for Cesaro to do the swing to, and you can never have too much Mark Henry. 

Biggie for me is the Undertaker's 25th anniversary. Be really cool if Undertaker has a special entrance/wears an outfit similar to his original look. I thought it was great Undertaker wore an outfit resembling his earlier appearances when he faced Sycho Sid at WrestleMania 13. WWE should go with a Wyatt/Harper or Harper/Rowan combination but we'll get BS. Heh, fitting name.

Out of the four wrestlers remaining in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, I'd like Kevin Owens to get the nod but I don't think he will. I don't want Roman or Ambrose to turn on each other. I like how they've looked out for each other since the Shield spilit. Cesaro should still be here.

• Like 1

They haven't announced a full card, but they have announced 5 matches and likely the one extra Survivor Series elimination match they've announced will be the only other one added to the card. The tournament for the title took precedence over traditional elimination matches this year.

I think I would have rather seen the quarterfinals and then a Brothers of Destruction vs. Wyatts elimination match. That would be 8 matches. Maybe put the Divas title on there. That's 9 matches. If you want to keep it at 7 or 8 matches they could have done a match or two on the kickoff show.

My quarters would have been probably about the same as what they did but the matches would have been different. Have Cesaro face Reigns in the semifinals. I'd have replaced a couple of the guys like Breeze with a Big E or Kofi so we can get New Day on the card. 

Brothers of Destruction could have been Taker, Kane and The Dudley Boyz vs. All four Wyatts.

• Like 1

Would love to see Owens win it outright but that won't happen. I cant see how ADR/Reigns is going to work, I've a feeling its going to stink up the arena.

Reigns or Ambrose turning is such a sure thing now that i can see the writers coming up with something completely off the wall.

Would love to see Owens win it outright but that won't happen. I cant see how ADR/Reigns is going to work, I've a feeling its going to stink up the arena.

Reigns or Ambrose turning is such a sure thing now that i can see the writers coming up with something completely off the wall.

Oh please, like the WWE creative could come up with something creative.

If the Survivor Series Elimination match was just Cesaro swinging and uppercutting five losers to oblivion it might make up for him not going any further in the tournament.

They really should have flipped the brackets so that Cesaro faced Reigns on the PPV and ADR faced him on RAW. Del Rio is garbage at this point from the admittedly little I've seen of him. I don't look forward to the crowd shitting on Reigns after he has a terrible match with ADR in the finals against the Owens/Ambrose winner. 

The inability to use foresight when booking is what has some people thinking that Reigns is being set up to fail. I take the Occam's Razor viewpoint: The creatives running the show are just incompetent. 

Oh please, like the WWE creative could come up with something creative.

If the Survivor Series Elimination match was just Cesaro swinging and uppercutting five losers to oblivion it might make up for him not going any further in the tournament.

I wish i meant off the wall creative in a good way. This is the weekend they realise how fucking stupid it was to give Sheamus the briefcase.