DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

I wonder if he requested they make the script more Will Smithy for him.  Over/under on the number of "aw hell naws" in this one?

I saw an interview with Christopher Walken where he was talking about how whenever he's offered a script, he reads it and thinks "Hey, this is a really nice way to stretch myself, get out of my comfort zone and play a character I've never played before". And then 12-18 months later he shows up on set and they've re-written his part, and Walkenized the fuck out of it. So I'd say there's a decent chance Deadshot will be doing it Big Willy Style.

"Squad 2K: Suicidellium."

Can't place ninja lady or the dudes on the ends.

I like that Courtney actually looks like a character as opposed to his usual ActionBro persona. Maybe th costume will drag an actual performance out of him.

My guess is a few of those characters are dying off early and some of them will be cannon fodder.

I hear Adam Beach is playing Slipknot.

Ah, that makes total sense. Rope and everything.

I like that Courtney actually looks like a character as opposed to his usual ActionBro persona. Maybe th costume will drag an actual performance out of him.

Man, you think miracles like that are likely?

• Like 1

They mostly look decent. Don't care for the look used for Harley. Still dislike Smith in the Deadshot role, but damn does he look good. That easily is the best Deadshot appearance yet live action wise.

They mostly look decent. Don't care for the look used for Harley. Still dislike Smith in the Deadshot role, but damn does he look good. That easily is the best Deadshot appearance yet live action wise.

Bah, the first time Margot utters the word "Puddin'" in the Brooklyn accent, it'll all be ok.

I swear I had never heard of Cara Delevingne before and then she breaks up with Michelle Rodriguez and is in like 8 movies in the next year