DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

They mostly look decent. Don't care for the look used for Harley. Still dislike Smith in the Deadshot role, but damn does he look good. That easily is the best Deadshot appearance yet live action wise.

Bah, the first time Margot utters the word "Puddin'" in the Brooklyn accent, it'll all be ok.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never seen her in anything and am still debating whether I'll actually watch this..

He looks like a Goomba from the Super Mario Bros. movie!

CBM posted some candid shots on the SS set, and everybody's costume looked so much better than the official promo pic.  That doesn't bode well.

• Like 1

Shouldn't Killer Croc be much, much larger? 

Nope. It depends on which Killer Croc we're talking about. This appears to be the more humanized version. I'm convinced now that Mike doesn't actually read comics he just discusses the costumes and how much money the heroes may have cost the city.

• Like 2

http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really fucking alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s fucking alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro [G. Inarritu] has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional. Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”

Hopefully they can find him a major role despite being booked all the way up to 2021.

• Like 1

Thank God you guys didn't know either. It's been a rough week for me on that front when my girl called me "boo" and I was befuddled.

Do you cover your eyes and shiver every time she looks at you?