DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

Wow. I couldn't even make it through the trailer.

You didn't miss anything. Good grief.

How the heck do you get that many people whose work I like into one movie and have it be completely awful?

If you didn't have Craig's quote, I would think you were talking about Child 44. Oldman may be in "Hey, it's a paycheck" mode.

jRWV36Z.jpg

General Zod & Lex Luthor discuss plans on stopping Superman.

(Actually, it's from the upcoming Elvis & Nixon)

I was wondering who the hell President Underwood was talking to.

Speaking of unmitigated disasters, this is downright hilarious: http://defamer.gawker.com/50-shades-of-sigh-the-disastrous-50-shades-of-grey-p-1683492446

Dakota Johnson, Glamour, January 30, 2015:

"I grew up in Colorado, and there are manly men there, so manliness is attractive to me. I think it's unsexy when a man chews with his mouth open or when a man is rude or wears fedoras. I hate fedoras. Oh God, I can find more things I hate about men than I like. I think it's just a phase!
  • Like 1

Yeah - that clown thing can fuck right off

Yeah, as if the clown doll in the original weren't disconcerting enough.

I am torn between the dueling ideas of Did There REALLY Need To Be A Reboot?  There Is Nothing Wrong With The Original! and OH SHIT, SON~!  GHOST HOUSE AND SAM ROCKWELL ARE GOING TO FUCKING RULE~!

Poor Jamie Dornen. If you ever find yourself saying "Think of Hitler!" on a press tour, you know things aren't going well. I mean, I get what he was saying but "50 Shades is better than Hitler" isn't exactly glowing praise.

Can't speak for the talents of everyone else, but he is definitely too good for this nonsense.

Speaking of unmitigated disasters, this is downright hilarious: http://defamer.gawker.com/50-shades-of-sigh-the-disastrous-50-shades-of-grey-p-1683492446

Dakota Johnson, Glamour, January 30, 2015:

"I grew up in Colorado, and there are manly men there, so manliness is attractive to me. I think it's unsexy when a man chews with his mouth open or when a man is rude or wears fedoras. I hate fedoras. Oh God, I can find more things I hate about men than I like. I think it's just a phase!

Her father, manly man:

miami02.jpg