DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

50 Shades of Grey got an R rating.

I'd say the producers sold out since this should be an NC17 but this is 50 Shades of Grey and it's not like artistic merit has ever mattered much before, so ...

And what underage teen wouldn't want to go see this movie with their parents?

50 Shades of Grey got an R rating.

I'd say the producers sold out since this should be an NC17 but this is 50 Shades of Grey and it's not like artistic merit has ever mattered much before, so ...

I am sure there will be an Unrated version on DVD when the time comes.

Worst thing about the 50 Shades trailer is that it doesn't even look like it will be campy levels of funny, like Showgirls or Valley of the Dolls.

It just looks like a really long and pretentious Hugo Boss advert. About a man who is possibly a serial killer. (He does play a serial killer on another show, so that doesn't help...)

• Like 2

Why is an old rich creeper being celebrated anyway?

He's not that old. He's 24.

He's a 24 year old self-made billionaire. So, yeah, I think there has to be Wolf of Wall Street-levels of financial fraud going on because that just can't be possible by legal means. Unless you invent facebook.

He's a 24 year old self-made billionaire. So, yeah, I think there has to be Wolf of Wall Street-levels of financial fraud going on because that just can't be possible by legal means. Unless you invent facebook.

O...kay.

• Like 1

Wait so he is 24?  How old is she?  I was led to believe that this was about some young intern falling for this old rich creep.  By the way, I've talked about this book with a few women and they have all said it's complete garbage and the graphic content is too much.   The ages of the women I've talked to about it are:  22, 23 and 29. I'm really not sure who is supposed to be into this.

O...kay.

A quick google search has informed me that a girl in China became a billionaire at 23 through real estate.

My apologies to the 23 year old billionaire Chinese girl for implying she was involved with crime and EL James for suggesting she didn't do credible research for her book.

Wait so he is 24? How old is she? I was led to believe that this was about some young intern falling for this old rich creep. By the way, I've talked about this book with a few women and they have all said it's complete garbage and the graphic content is too much. The ages of the women I've talked to about it are: 22, 23 and 29. I'm really not sure who is supposed to be into this.

They're too young. The demo is 40-ish.

I think I've finally aged out of the demo. Copious swearing is super boring to me now.

Same here. I first noticed it with Super bad and then again with American Hustle. Now I just find it annoying and lazy.