DVDVR Message Board

NXT SEASON 8 THREAD

RIPPA

Look, even my 10 year old daughter, who likes watching wrestling with her old man, is going to look at "ALIEN ADRIAN NEVILLE" and say "dad, listen to him. He's from England. That's dumb."

Wrestling is not, nor will it ever be, the movies.

• Like 2

Look, even my 10 year old daughter, who likes watching wrestling with her old man, is going to look at "ALIEN ADRIAN NEVILLE" and say "dad, listen to him. He's from England. That's dumb."

Wrestling is not, nor will it ever be, the movies.

Ok....cute. We're all Whovians in my house. That works.

• Like 1

Neville as an alien?  The reactions to this are hilarious, but that'd be one of the worst ideas they could think of.  Assuming of course this rumor has legs, which I honestly doubt.

And per the Observer:

Matt Rehwoldt (Aiden English) got engaged this past week with Shaul Guerrero (Vickie’s daughter), 24, who was in the WWE developmental system with him before being released.

Aiden engaged with a Guerrero is out of left field yet so wonderful all at the same time.  Good for them.

Since I don't have the network.  I just saw this and it is tremendous.

Oh wow that is amazing. Running is indeed rejuvienating and refreshing.

Someone needs to show Vince one of the Kamen Rider series. Nevele with a Kiva gimmick would be a license to print money with the kids.

Neville as an alien?  The reactions to this are hilarious, but that'd be one of the worst ideas they could think of.  Assuming of course this rumor has legs, which I honestly doubt.

And per the Observer:

Matt Rehwoldt (Aiden English) got engaged this past week with Shaul Guerrero (Vickie’s daughter), 24, who was in the WWE developmental system with him before being released.

Aiden engaged with a Guerrero is out of left field yet so wonderful all at the same time.  Good for them.

It's the same company that gave you the Spirit Squad, promo'd Brodus Clay as a monster and then debuted him as a dancing fat man, Vince wrestling God, a demon/corporate shill, Kerwin White,and already has a wrestler with a gimmick that involves him being from outer space. Never. Doubt. Anything.

• Like 1

Oh wow that is amazing. Running is indeed rejuvienating and refreshing.

Someone needs to show Vince one of the Kamen Rider series. Nevele with a Kiva gimmick would be a license to print money with the kids.

My gut says that Vince has never even seen the Vaudevillians skit.

Difference between them and Neville is I'm emotionally invested in the guy and what he's done in NXT/indies.  I can't say I was for those mentioned above.  If they honestly go through with this it'd be depressing.in a way.

And given how Vince is he's never even heard of Hobbits or LOTR.  In thinking about aliens, he's more likely to think of how they were portrayed a few decades ago.