DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER ANIMATED GIF THREAD

so where/when did that Savage/Liger match take place? I've never heard anyone mention that EVER

The match took place in New Japan on 7/17/96.  It was on a card with a lot of WCW talent, it actually had a Giant vs. Sting match for the WCW Heavyweight Championship as well.

You know who I fucking love? Taka Michinoku.

17uh2.gif

18tu7.gif

18tuu.gif

ibay0FEPP2l6Z.gif

tumblr_m1y30mEEXq1rr96r6o1_250.gif

The spaceman plancha is one of my favorite dives ever.  Jumping and landing on the high assed WWE ropes is ridiculous in itself but being able to dive halfway down the aisle is incredible.  I really wish he would have signed in WCW instead of WWE, just so we could have seen him against that murderer's row of cruiserweights they had at the time. 

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

My favorite part of the Weird Al Show/Macho Man thing is that obviously when he drops the elbow, it's a Twinkie. Nothing funnier.

Maybe if it had been a Twinkie wiener sandwich instead.

The Gambler's outfit in that gif deserves all the likes, and all the monies. Can't believe I have never seen that before.

I've always wondered if he had to get a new deck of cards pretty often or if someone at ringside picked up the ones he threw and gave them back to him in the locker room.

No really, I've always actually wondered that. 

• Like 1