DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Man Bray Wyatt doing the bucket challenge is going to be such a kayfabe breaker  

What if he dumps buckets of crawdads or rooster guts all over himself? Or even better, the bucket of old dishwater that Harper soaks his shirt in once a month.

For the record, I'm a Notary Public and an insurance agent, that's why I do business with him. I'm not on the run. I'm just a simple cave man...

This is exactly what I told Dog the Bounty Hunter and I'm still a free man

I think as long as you give Dog the Bounty Hunter your wrong home address, you'll always be a free man.

Not entirely true! He will only go to 1060 W. Addison twice, and after that he's onto you.

Man Bray Wyatt doing the bucket challenge is going to be such a kayfabe breaker

Even if he describes the effects of ALS as he takes a minute long ice bath?

Bray isn't the guy who'd break character the most for an Ice Bucket, is he?

I don't know does Bray Wyatt seem like the kind of person that would support a charity that actually helps people.   I mean if he can spin that someone in his family has ALS then I can see it somewhat.  I would agree that people like Undertaker or maybe a really selfish person like the Miz would be worse in breaking character.   

The thing about the Shield documentary was they were showing Ambrose training in the dessert and it really look like isn't that far from the roads.  I am not too familiar with that area in Vegas but it gave off the vibe that at moment driving down the road you would see Dean doing workouts with 25 pound dumbbells.   :D

Random question: Was there a reason that Vince McMahon put Shawn Michaels on color commentary for awhile there at the end of '94-'95 instead of Jerry Lawler? I know Savage left suddenly, but they had Lawler in that position before putting Michaels there instead. It seems kinda weird to have a guy that isn't injured and is on the cusp of the main event doing color on RAW every week. Should I chalk it up to Vince's crush on Michaels, or was there a reason Lawler was taken off color?

Random question: Was there a reason that Vince McMahon put Shawn Michaels on color commentary for awhile there at the end of '94-'95 instead of Jerry Lawler? I know Savage left suddenly, but they had Lawler in that position before putting Michaels there instead. It seems kinda weird to have a guy that isn't injured and is on the cusp of the main event doing color on RAW every week. Should I chalk it up to Vince's crush on Michaels, or was there a reason Lawler was taken off color?

actually, Shawn broke his hand on October 14th, 1994, and worked two matches (one tag squash and Survivor Series 94) in-between breaking his hand and January 10th, 1995.

actually, Shawn broke his hand on October 14th, 1994, and worked two matches (one tag squash and Survivor Series 94) in-between breaking his hand and January 10th, 1995.

I think that explains it because Lawler is still around doing the King's Court during this time. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that he got hurt at some point in the fall. 

I have two front row seats to Chikara KOT on September 20th. Can't go, have new twins. I resent them already.

That being said, if you live in driving distance of Easton, PA and want to buy them, message me.

I have two front row seats to Chikara KOT on September 20th. Can't go, have new twins. I resent them already.

That being said, if you live in driving distance of Easton, PA and want to buy them, message me.

I could use a set of twins to do chores around the house.  PM me a price and we'll try to work something out.

• Like 8

I could use a set of twins to do chores around the house. PM me a price and we'll try to work something out.

I would guess you only need one to clean a trailer, but thanks.

• Like 1

If you had triplets, you could have entered them in the KOT tournament.

• Like 9

We noted last night that David Shoemaker, author of The Squared Circle: Life, Death and Professional Wrestling, reported on his Twitter that he's heard Daniel Bryan needs Tommy John surgery and will be out at least 3 more months.

F4Wonline.com reports that people within WWE say that Bryan is still being evaluated as to what kind of treatment he needs.

I could use a set of twins to do chores around the house. PM me a price and we'll try to work something out.

I would guess you only need one to clean a trailer, but thanks.

You drive a hard bargain.  Ok, $9.99, but not a penny more.

• Like 2

I wish there'd have been more of an explanation for Ambrose's lost (almost)year between FCW and the main roster. But we got to learn that Ambrose was raised by wolves before ending up in that Mexican prison. So that's something.

Wasn't there going to be a set up for him and Foley to fued with the reason being guys like Foley made it necessary for guys like Ambrose to be death matchy to get attention? Or something?

I remember seeing a clip somewhere of Ambrose confronting Foley in a hotel lobby (Wrestlemania weekend a few years back). Foley said it got dropped because he said for Ambrose to not mention his kids and he did, but later Foley made it seem like everything was a work and it just got dropped by creative.

• Like 1