DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

Mrs Foreman's motherly encouragement or Miz screaming "REALLY?! REALLY?!" it's a tough choice. Though I feel if you're willing to pay $4.99 (or whatever) for canned encouragement from a B and C list celebs, then maybe a GED won't be much use for you.

Just so we're all clear: Adjectives are words you use to really describe things...handy words to carry around.  Adjectives are often used to help us compare things to say how thin how fat how short how tall.  You can even make adjectives out of the other parts of speech, like verbs or nouns. All you have to do is tack on an ending, like "ic" or "ish" or "ary.

Some adjectives on this page:

scary

tough

canned

B-list

C-list

motherly

hard

pep

last

and maybe Master in Master Blaster...I think?  Can we get a ruling on that?

Just so we're all clear: Adjectives are words you use to really describe things...handy words to carry around.  Adjectives are often used to help us compare things to say how thin how fat how short how tall.  You can even make adjectives out of the other parts of speech, like verbs or nouns. All you have to do is tack on an ending, like "ic" or "ish" or "ary.

Some adjectives on this page:

scary

tough

canned

B-list

C-list

motherly

hard

pep

last

and maybe Master in Master Blaster...I think?  Can we get a ruling on that?

It depends. If it serves as a title, much like "Lord" in Lord Steven Regal, then it's a noun; however, it can also be considered an adjective in this case.

Can we stop quoting photos that are the size of city blocks please? The god damn spoiler tags are right there.

And fuck all of y'all - I am getting advice from DMC

• Like 1

Ist that Pitbull with Shawn Michaels? Didn't think that HBK is such a rap fan.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but that's Justin Credible, who is obviously thinking this kliq bullshit and this hand gesture really did a lot for me.

Just so we're all clear: Adjectives are words you use to really describe things...handy words to carry around. Adjectives are often used to help us compare things to say how thin how fat how short how tall. You can even make adjectives out of the other parts of speech, like verbs or nouns. All you have to do is tack on an ending, like "ic" or "ish"

http://youtu.be/NkuuZEey_bs