DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

It was indeed in Morgan Hill. For Pro Wrestling Revolution. Random indy folk and freelancers.

PRO WRESTLING REVOLUTION WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

“Thunder” Jushin Liger vs. Blue Demon Jr. ©

SEMI MAIN EVENT

Zokre & Vaquero Fantasma & Damian 666 vs. El Gallo Tapado Jr & Mascara Sagrada & Atlantis

SPECIAL ATTRACTION

The Almighty Sheik vs. El Mariachi

PRO WRESTLING REVOLUTION WORLD MINIS TITLE

Pequeño Halloween vs. Octagoncito ©

GRUDGE MATCH

La Migra™ – Derek Sanders & Colt Stevens vs. Los Gallineros

TRES ESQUINAS

El Ultimo Panda vs. KRATOS vs. vs. “Notorius” Famous B

WOMANS MATCH

La Migra™ – Savanah vs. Nicole Savoy

“The Persian Dynasty” Kia & Cyrus vs. Los Campesinos

Thanks... these guys usually run the flea market down the street. Wouldn't have guessed Liger would show up. Does anyone local know how this was promoted? Was Liger even billed? I'm just baffled I didn't hear about this or that Meltzer didn't say something. Also, Liger wrestling in California less than 24 hours after the ROH show in New York... dude really is super human.

Meltzer did say something in one of the daily updates, because I had to look up where the fuck Morgan Hill was

Thanks... these guys usually run the flea market down the street. Wouldn't have guessed Liger would show up. Does anyone local know how this was promoted? Was Liger even billed? I'm just baffled I didn't hear about this or that Meltzer didn't say something. 

Think you're also confusing them with another fed. There's a few local lucha feds that run flea market shows (i've wrestled on some) but PWR isn't one of them (usually, they've done 1 that I know of but that's it). 

Don't know how much locally (Morgan's a bit south of me) the show was promoted but Liger had been announced for atleast a month online and I know a ton of ppl who knew about it. PWR usually draws well

Liger wrestling in California less than 24 hours after the ROH show in New York... dude really is super human.

Not that big of a deal actually

A lot of Japan guys will usually do a random indy show on their way back home passing through Cal

Nakamura & Kushida did a show up in Sacramento a year or so ago.

While Stephanie wants Daniel Bryan to hand over the WWE World title, now it looks like Hunter wants Dean Ambrose to hand over the title of titty master as well.

Hunter does look ready to get his hands over some titties there.  

10378274_769683526399746_476814540343778

• Like 6