DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

Holy shit, he's got a Videodrome vagina growing over his eye, right?

That's more than a botch...that's a plot to thin the population using Id imagery and shoeboxes with lights on them!!

JESUS ROMAN DON'T PIRATE THE SIGNAL!!!!!

• Like 5

I don't know if I want to see the 'exposed' pics of Michael on a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. Yikes.

Yeah, too bad!

Michael-Hayes-Off-The-Streets-Album.png

On second thought, I'll take five. Who do I make the check out to?

Weird thing is, Discogs seems to think that album doesn't exist. Seeing a photo of an actual copy convinced me.

So Roman Reigns wrestled Randy Orton in a cage match in Glasgow, and apparently there was a botched spot, and this was the result.

Reigns-injury-540x350.jpg

He's the only Samoan who actually gets hurt when someone headbutts him.

He does come from an S.H.I.T. bloodline.

See what he did there? SEE?

But why was he driving past the Tallaght bypass?

Skimming the page I was like.. First off why is Shane O'Mac running for office.... in Ireland... oh, its not Shane... oh, and theres Devitt.

Those McMahon's all look the same!

10364217_790369247649345_108872608784389

Why should they push half those guys? Mahal stinks.  When did he ever have potential to draw money?  Riley was decent on NXT and that's about it.  Tatsu and Woods wouldn't draw jack.  I could see Del Rio, maybe Kofi, and Sandow.  Swagger did get a push and The Miz sorta did too, even though he looked very weak.  They dropped the ball with Ryder as a good mid-card character.  Forget Otunga too.